Get an amazon affiliate website now!

Gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/techmachine/do-amazon-affiliate-website-for-your-niche?context=advanced_search&context_type=auto&context_referrer=search_gigs&pckg_id=1&pos=8&funnel=26d7680b-e700-4b09-8359-2e6f067c4184

Amazon Associates is an affiliate marketing program that allows website owners and bloggers to create links and earn referral fees when customers click through and buy products from Amazon.
Provide consumers the convenience of referring them to a trusted site where they can immediately purchase products you advertise. And when they do, you can earn up to 10% in referral fees.
I will create affiliate marketing website for you. The type of website will depend on the package you choose:

Whats offered in my packages?

Wordpress blog with premium look and feel.
Ability to add /modify posts on your own easily.
SEO installed and basic setup.
Social media sharing setup.
up-to 5 page creation.
hosting and setup.
one to one fast support for any help related to managing website.
Analytics linking with google.
Functionality to easily add products. (only included in higher packages)
Functionality to automatically import product from amazon (only included in higher packages)

Hurry Order Today!

FAQ

Will I be able to add or edit amazon products, reviews and blog posts on my own?
Yes! You will easily be able or edit to add products reviews and blog posts on your own. I will add 5 products or blogs for you at no extra cost provided you provide me the content for the same. In case of the expert package i will link amazon API for you to import products directly from amazon.

Which package is best for me?
If you are a content creator and love to create blogs where you can embed your amazon affiliate market links, the first package should be good enough for you. if you want more power like review engine/ e-commerce/ amazon api integrations, you should go for the higher packages.

Will i have e-commerce functionality? Why do i need amazon API integration?
Yes! you will have full e-commerce functionality but only in the expert package. Amazon API integration is highly recommended as it will make your product management very easy giving you the power to search for amazon products directly from your website and import without having to manually do it

Can I apply for amazon associate plan from any country?
Yes you can use this service for any country. You will have to provide affiliate id and api key for your account.

Can I link amazon api of multiple accounts belonging to different countries?
Yes, You can link amazon api of multiple accounts belonging to different countries?

Will Social media integration be present in the website?
Yes ! The website Will have social media sharing options for you to enable or disable on posts, pages, products, etc.

Gig link: https://www.fiverr.com/techmachine/do-amazon-affiliate-website-for-your-niche?context=advanced_search&context_type=auto&context_referrer=search_gigs&pckg_id=1&pos=8&funnel=26d7680b-e700-4b09-8359-2e6f067c4184

I hope need it near future, thanks

Thanks… I will give you 40% discount if you will be one of my first 3 buyers :slight_smile: