Get customer's email

helloscoopz

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it absolutely is a terms of service violation.

You can use other methods as offlinehelpers said.

You will be banned from fiverr if you ask for or send your email.

You need to read the terms of service and follow that.

but when i type @ symbol on chat it will remind me “Providing email, s***e or phone is only allowed if it is needed as part of the service” so what does that line means? 😣

" Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page. " also I found this line from TOS Basic section. so i need my customer’s mail in according to provide my service. so it should not be TOS violation :thinking:

Just simply upload to your own Google Drive or Dropbox and than send link to your buyer.

Yes, i can do it. but there is a problem. if i provide link like that the buyers can share with anyone they want. but after asking their mail i can make access only for that particular account. so anyone with the link cannot access without logging into access granted mail account. 🙂

Yes, i can do it. but there is a problem. if i provide link like that the buyers can share with anyone they want. but after asking their mail i can make access only for that particular account. so anyone with the link cannot access without logging into access granted mail account. 🙂

Than there is another method and that one I don’t prefer.

send your email in this way or ask buyer to send mail in this way

hello… at rate gmail dot com

I can use this. but again there is a problem. for any reason buyer ask resolution center to cancel the order they may be review our conversation. on that time if they found like something at gmail dot com they will definitely ban the account.

Guest offlinehelpers

I can use this. but again there is a problem. for any reason buyer ask resolution center to cancel the order they may be review our conversation. on that time if they found like something at gmail dot com they will definitely ban the account.

I still don’t see why you’ve got to send such a large file?

Can’t you make it smaller and send a DropBox link or something else which doesn’t require an email address?

Have you read this reply

Yes, i can do it. but there is a problem. if i provide link like that the buyers can share with anyone they want. but after asking their mail i can make access only for that particular account. so anyone with the link cannot access without logging into access granted mail account

I still don’t see why you’ve got to send such a large file?

Can’t you make it smaller and send a DropBox link or something else which doesn’t require an email address?

I am providing buyers a course that consist over 100 videos. so i can’t reduce that 9GB amount. yes i can upload it and send the link. but read above messages, i mention why i didn’t like to do that!

Guest offlinehelpers

I am providing buyers a course that consist over 100 videos. so i can’t reduce that 9GB amount. yes i can upload it and send the link. but read above messages, i mention why i didn’t like to do that!

Maybe you need to think about offering an alternative service which doesn’t need such a large upload or individual email addresses etc. - this sounds like more bother than it’s worth to be honest…😉

hmmm 🙂

You have two option

• Upload it in inbox or
  • Send them using Google Drive link or Dropbox

There is another option which I prefer on all. You can Contact Customer Support and tell them your Problem. They will help you.

Also it is also clearly sated that you can share email if it is part of sevice

Are you suggesting this as a way to send your email where you won’t get a warning message? If so that’s not allowed.

You have two option

• Upload it in inbox or
  • Send them using Google Drive link or Dropbox

There is another option which I prefer on all. You can Contact Customer Support and tell them your Problem. They will help you.

Also it is also clearly sated that you can share email if it is part of sevice

Yes. I hate and i love that TOS. 😂

Have you read this reply

Yes, i can do it. but there is a problem. if i provide link like that the buyers can share with anyone they want. but after asking their mail i can make access only for that particular account. so anyone with the link cannot access without logging into access granted mail account

if i provide link like that the buyers can share with anyone they want.

You can get a dropbox account where you can make it private for just one person.

Archived