Fiverr Forum

Get Fiverr Profile picture (Free)

Hello Seller, I Am offering Free profile Picture For your Fiverr page or fiverr profile :smiley:
http://fiverr.com/logobd
please check my profile picture and my work quality ,…

I Will make A profile picture For you :slight_smile: 100% For free ,within 2 Days …

Thing I need to Know
1)Image You Want In the Picture 2)Tex you want 3)service you offer
Delivery Time And format
1)within 2 Days 2)jpg 3)will be send via your gig page :D ...

NOTE->This Offer is Only for level 1,level 2,And Top Rated Seller …

Thank you a lot

am intrested

Reply to @anihjohn: you need to be a minimum of level 1 or level 2 or top level :slight_smile:

thank you a lot

Hello I am interested in this.

Kimberlee

please send me the details :slight_smile:

Reply to @logobd: I messaged you.

Nice bro

i am interested…

You better look at the do’s and dont’s section before you get nailed for this post. There is no solicitation for your own Gig allowed in this forum.

Please send me details :slight_smile: Thanks!

No matter what you are offering for free, if it is related to your gig, it is an ad and not a tip. With recent forum changes, you even have benefits by posting in this location (My Fiverr Gigs) since you get boosts from posting here. When you create a new post, you can add a link to a gig and buyers can see a cool image and offer right in your post.

On the other hand, if an admin has to move your post, most admins won’t do that link for you, so you don’t get the extra boost. Keep this in mind before posting in the wrong category, and also take note that you can be suspended from posting on the forum if you keep spamming incorrect categories. Good luck, though, and your offer looks nice!