Fiverr Forum

Get massive traffic directly to your fiverr gigs for $5

Dear fiverr seller, have you been struggling to have legit sales on fiverr on a daily basis? ,or do you have the best gig and you dont have enough visitors rolling in on a daily basis. if yes ? here is another room for self improvement.i will massively drive unlimited traffic to your fiverr gigs directly and boost your fiverr sales. i will provide genuine visitors all around the world to view your gigs. 3000 visitors daily guarantee and good sales.

i will return your money if you dont recieve order s on your gigs after you order from me.

Your posts belong in the My Fiverr Gigs forum. Posting elsewhere is considered SPAM and is NOT appreciated. Please move this.

flagged

Reply to @celticmoon: your right this is wrong place to post that kind of post

I ordered this gig and received a jpeg image telling me “it’s done”.

I have rejected this delivery and await a reply.

I shall request a cancellation unless you can give me some specifics on what / how and when you have done anything to “drive massive traffic” to my gigs.

Apologies if I seem a little sharp here but so far this week I’ve been bombarded with Phishing messages as well as requests from companies “in India” asking for my rates and my CV.

It feels very much to me as if Fiverr is being hit by some undesirables.

This seller is not even actively selling right now! Also says she is from the United States, but the bio is written as if they are from another country! Hmmmm…

Yes, I’ve requested a cancellation now.

I think they were banking on people like me thinking “it’s only a fiver”.

Funnily enough, once they marked this as delivered, they also said “I’ll send you $200 of software if you leave a good review”.

Tut tut.

@calderjon Blonde “Mrs. Santiago” has PROMISED to return your money if you don’t receive orders on your gigs. Soooooo, I’m guessing the jpeg she (he?) sent you didn’t magically sprout a Paypal account and start ordering from you? ~lol~

calderjon said: they also said "I'll send you $200 of software if you leave a good review".
Bribery attempt=icing on the cake of this delicious gig!

I also ordered this gig. Still waiting to see what happens. The gig was active just yesterday.

Reply to @calderjon:

Same story. :slight_smile:

I asked for a proof… where he spread the word… at least a printscreen… nada.

Reply to @urbancreative: You joined 12 days ago and presently you have 11 orders in queue, how do you promote your gig(s)?

brenda_art177 said: You joined 12 days ago and presently you have 11 orders in queue, how do you promote your gig(s)?

That is a good question indeed! Appart form the fact that her gigs look amazing, I suppose we would all like to know the answer :-)

yeah screen shot’s don’t cut it

Reply to @brenda_art177: No promotion yet. I’m still trying to figure out promoting since I’m so new and still learning. I know I was on the recommended page for logo design about a day, a few days after I joined. I think that helped.

Reply to @happyspace: Thanks for the compliment!

Reply to @urbancreative: Lucky yu

Joined 16days ago with 48 buyers and 6orders in queue currently and you said “No Promotion yet”

Here is my gig:
https://www.fiverr.com/kashyap85/make-3d-product-designs