Fiverr Forum

Get More Done Together: Welcome to the Future of Work

If you have a success story of your work as a Fiverr seller and can articulate it thoughtfully, you share it here. You never know – Fiverr may want to feature some really good ones, but the chances of that are probably really slim. It’s more of a public relations campaign for Fiverr to show it values sellers and wants us to be successful.

Nice and innovative post ,I read them all content …

Shout out to @jelena_video for an amazing year of #FiverrConnections! She’s a TRS Whiteboard creator, and I’m a Voice Actor. Together we get it done, and the clients are super happy with the results!

Jelena is from Serbia and I hail from the US. Without Fiverr, there’s no way we could have ever found each other and started to collaborate!

Here’s to an amazing year of 2019 on Fiverr~~:raised_hands::clap::raised_hands:

Thank you. …

One of the things I love about Fiverr is the ability to connect with so many people on a Global level. Never would I have dreamed of being able to do voiceover work for so many people from all around the world. Been on this site since 2013. Can’t wait to see what 2019 brings with more #FiverrConnections.

Yeah, I figured that out. I just didn’t quite understand what it was all about. Thank you!

I Read Blog, It’s Really Good for The Buyers.Thanks.

WoW! That’s good. The Idea is Awesome & I Love the Inspiration. I read them all content. :wink::wink:

Good news for the Fiverr members

proud of you guys. enjoyed your stories

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

It is created in number after it happened in previous years and then calculated and then shared with this community. Fiverr doesn’t need to share us with any number but they are still doing it. I wonder how would you know that if it’s real of fake? Fiverr is not a street company. They have their accounts and they pay taxes so everyone sees their sales, purchases, and profits so I really think you are wrong and you need to try again hard.

If you will don’t care about your business, someone else will take your clients and other potential opportunities.

Truly it is ! :smiley:

:open_mouth: True! :grin:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Awesome news. All the best for you

Ohh great, That’s good

Thank you! I appreciate it. Fiverr has been great for my career.

Nice post.I inspire this post…

Pround :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: