Fiverr Community Forum

Get more order confirmation

Hi, everybody!

Have you ever been in the situation where everything goes well with the buyer but you don’t get the review at the end and you are wondering why? Well, sometimes they just don’t know how.

I came across a few buyers who had some difficulties in using Fiverr menu and these situations have inspired me to create a PDF document with print screen step by step instructions on how to confirm the order.

I would like to share with you this PDF document. It has helped me get the order confirmation and a review in a few situations.

I hope it will help you too. :slight_smile:

Of course, there are some instructions available by Fiverr Customer Support http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/206096907-Accepting-Deliveries but as the most of the people, I find it easier to see instructions with pictures.

Good luck!
Val

thanks for your tips

Hello, thank you for good information.

well come

Hi everybody,

Not sure if you are able to open the document that I have attached with the print screen instructions.

If you have a problem with opening it and want it, just drop me a message and I’ll send it directly.

Cheers
Val

Thanks for this tips. I have some of my buyers don’t review gig delivered. I will apply the steps in this PDF.

it’s nice to understand…thanks for this information

It’s the best to send them the PDF so that they can see the pictures where everything is.

I am glad it was helpful :slight_smile:

Can’t read the pdf, could you please

No problem. You got e-mail. :wink:

Thanks for sharing

Thanks for sharing.

:sunglasses::sunglasses:

Can I use this on my gigs for second PDF upload?I can not download it.In case I can please Contact me via Fiverr and we will arrange the things.Thanks a lo!

Hi,

It has 2 pages so no. It’s better to use it only in the situations when you see the buyer has difficulties with using Fiverr platform. Most buyers will know how to do it without instructions. So this is for 10-20% who won’t.

No problem. If you have difficulties with opening it let me know. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!

Great Thanks For share the Useful tips

Useful tips. Thanks.

very useful keep posting awesome tips