Get more orders as a new seller

hamzaabbas786

Send buyer requests that will help you to get first order. In Sha ALLAH

In Sha Allah , and as a Muslim we should believe on One God that

“A man Gets whatever he strives for”(Al-Quran)

So I understand that your struggle cannot be wasted . God give me success and my Muslim Community in Fiverr

Ameen!

In Sha Allah , and as a Muslim we should believe on One God that

“A man Gets whatever he strives for”(Al-Quran)

So I understand that your struggle cannot be wasted . God give me success and my Muslim Community in Fiverr

Ameen!

@hamzaabbas786 THANKS. 😃 . Also give success to other community’s. Cause they also need job. Ameen.

Check your buyer requests, A few other things need work around your gig, like title, description, the packages are almost the same and you need to optimise your tags and description for SEO. Create more GIGS, use Fiverr anywhere, create custom offers, reach out to people, promote yourself. There’s loads of tools at your finger tips for you to use.

Check your buyer requests, A few other things need work around your gig, like title, description, the packages are almost the same and you need to optimise your tags and description for SEO. Create more GIGS, use Fiverr anywhere, create custom offers, reach out to people, promote yourself. There’s loads of tools at your finger tips for you to use.

I have not yet received any buyer requests and am trying to figure out how to improve my changes of success

Fiver recommends to

Browse your subcategory to see what the most common keywords are for your service. Then make sure you add relevant search tags to your Gig.

but I do not see where these keywords appear when looking at others who offer services.

How do I find these keywords?

Thanks

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived