Get more orders on fiverr

kalmanson

Hi everyone! I am pretty new to Fiverr and I am a bit struggling to get my first orders. Do you guys have some tips for me? Thanks!

Do you guys have some tips for me? Thanks!

Look up tips in the search bar on this forum.

I’ve only been on this forum for a month and I’ve already realised that there seem to be threads like these on a daily basis. I’m not trying to be blunt, but you’re likely to find any information people would leave you here already answered in another similar forum post.

I wrote something in a similar thread to the one you’ve written a little while ago that you might find helpful:

It was several days before I received my first order on Fiverr, and it’s not uncommon for people to be left waiting far longer, depending on how competitive their area of interest is. There are things you can do in the mean time to make sure you’re doing everything you can to get that first order, though. Promote your blog on social media, but remember to make it relevant. Put yourself in the position of the buyer. What would you search if you were looking for your gig as a buyer? Conside…

Welcome to fiverr, and good luck with your orders/future here on the website!

Archived