My name is Ava and welcome to my gig!
- Are you one of those sellers making common mistakes in your Fiverr gig setup?
- Do you wish you could get feedback on your Fiverr gigs once you create them?
- Is it confusing with all the different sections you have to go through for your Fiverr gig setup?
I am here to help you if your answer is YES to all those questions.
I will provide a screencast video feedback walking you step by step through 3 of your gigs and giving you tips on:
- How to create effective titles for your gig
- How to know which categories and subcategories to choose
- Techniques to use when choosing search tags for your Fiverr gig
- How to create winning gig descriptions
- Techniques to use for creating gig images that work
Why choose me?
- I’m a Level 2 seller , with almost 500 orders completed , all with 5-Star reviews
- I’ve trained other sellers to create successful Fiverr gigs for almost 2 years
- I’ve been a teacher for over 10 years so I’ve mastered how to deliver clear content
- I’m from the island of Jamaica and that makes me a very cool person
Take this step to take advantage of the video feedback that will eventually lead you to more sales: