Fiverr Forum

Get more sales on Fiverr

1. Add your profile picture

Adding a picture to your Fiverr profile is very important, as it shows your buyers that you are a legit seller. Many people won’t purchase a gig or product from someone without a profile picture. It makes people suspicious. Make sure you choose nice picture, with an honest and open expression.

1. Get your first sale

Before you can earn more sales or orders from Fiverr buyers, do your best to get the highest rating for your gig. This can be accomplished by making sure your first sale earns you a 100 percent positive feedback. Buyers will not hesitate to order a gig from you if you’ve already received positive feedback. You can also get your friends and/or family to help out, to get your first gig sale, and ensure positive feedback. That’ll help you get started.

1. Know your skills

Be well informed about your skill, and it will make it easier for you to pick a category appropriate for your services. For example, if you are good at creating motion graphics using Adobe After Effects, then you can create a gig offering a good intro video presentation to your clients. If you are good in SEO and you have the ability to rank any keyword in the Google search engine, then offer your gig services in the SEO category. If you are good at writing web content or articles, then offer something more affordable, like providing two articles with 500 word counts for $5. You will begin to discover your potential to serve more clients in Fiverr.

1. Add a detailed description of your gig

Adding a long description of your gig is better than a short or concise description, because you are actually showing your willingness and dedication to providing a gig or services. Make it long and informative, and even include FAQ’s.

1. Add video

You can add video to your specific gig page to explain how your service works.

1. Improve the keywords on your gig

To make your gig stand out and to get more exposure to your gig service, you should improve your keywords. To do this, copy the keywords of the same gig service you offer, from a top seller. Put your keywords in the description and avoid over-stuffing.

13 Likes

Thanks for these awesome tips <3

2 Likes

Do you think you used nice profile picture?

Yes :heavy_heart_exclamation:

You are welcome. :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for advising. really this information everyone helpful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for these great tips

4 Likes

Helpful post… :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Thank you! It’s great seeing everyone work together on here. Great community, and you’ve added to it. Thank you again!

2 Likes

Thank you❤Very very very much

2 Likes

Thank you so much. Another factor is Average selling price.

2 Likes

Thank you for the helpful tips

2 Likes

Thanks For your important information

1 Like

Great information. Thanks

1 Like

Thank you sooo much …

1 Like

Thanks for great information :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you for the information. I am a gypsy Girl and good at my craft but I really need the marketing advice given here and the tools. Will put some into Action. Thanks again. And PS: I think your profile picture is very nice and original

1 Like

Thank you <3 veery veery much

1 Like

Thank you so much, that’ll really helpful for me…

1 Like

Thank you for your helpful post

1 Like