Fiverr Community Forum

Get Offers From Sellers for your Project

Hi Dear Friends
Please advise me about this issue. 4/5 times I sent request to Get offer from seller for my project. When I sent the offer they reply me as below :
“Your request was declined. Review and modify it”. And also message me “your services is not allowed, and can result in your account being restricted.” Then I wanted why my account is being restricted, then they reply-- Your message couldn’t be delivered to noreply@e.fiverr.com because the remote server is misconfigured. See technical details below for more information.
In this situation what to do, please advise me and help me.

Many thanks.
Rrabiul
:

2 Likes

What service were you asking for in your post in the buyer request section? How did you word it?

Also them saying “and can result in your account being restricted” doesn’t necessarily mean you are going to have your account restricted. Maybe just if you continue putting requests for services that aren’t allowed.

For the email did you send it to support@fiverr.com? Did you have access to the helpdesk and could you create a ticket there?

edit: You could check the TOS or the pages on this link:
https://www.fiverr.com/community/standards#!
to see if the service you wanted was okay with Fiverr’s rules.

1 Like

I am asking for the following services…

a) Background removal/Clipping Path
b) Flyer Design
c) Banner Design
d) Business Card Design
e) Facebook Page Design

If my requested services are not allowed then how can get order, could you please advise.

Few days back I wrote to support@fiverr.com, they reply me to improve my gigs. I improved it already.

Anyway, please help.

Thanks and best regards.

Rrabiul

Aren’t those the services you have gigs for though?
Are you advertising your gigs in the buyer requests section? If so, that’s not allowed.

If you want someone to do a job for you (ie. to buy someone else’s gig) you can request a service there.
So you can request someone does a job for you (request a service) but you can’t request people buy your gigs in that section (advertising isn’t allowed there).

then how can get order

If you want someone to order your gigs you can send offers to buyer requests that you can do (if you see any). You could promote your gigs on other sites where it’s allowed. You could promote your gigs in the “my Fiverr gigs” section of this forum if that will help.

Maybe also see this:
https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/submitting-offers-to-buyer-requests

I don’t know if you were advertising your gigs in the BR section but the link above says:

Misuse of the Buyer Request feature, such as advertising your services as a seller, may lead to your account being disabled.

1 Like

Many thanks dear.
Problem is that I can’t see any order in fiverr account. On the other hand when I click More tools, from fiverr warns me that your account will suspend if you click more. Due to new comer and little understanding I faced many problem. So how can I overcome these issues.

Again thanks for advice.

Regards.

Rrabiul

I don’t know as I haven’t seen the exact message. I assume it’s warning you not to advertise your gigs in the buyer requests section or it’s warning you not to repeat whatever you got warned for last time (2 of the same warning can get an account closed).

For orders just either wait for an order or do some of the things I suggested, without doing anything it warns you not to. You should be in seller mode to respond to a buyer request (to send an offer to one). You can also contact CS if you can and if you need to (eg. if you don’t understand any warnings shown).

Many thanks dear friend. Hope can overcome this issue soon.

Regards.

Rrabiul

1 Like