Get on the front page in fiverr

workoutloverss

I hope you are talking about the first page of search results.
I think appearing there depends on your fiverr activity. How often you are online etc. My main gig was on the 6th page a week ago, and had remained there for almost a month. In a span of one week, I tweeted it 8 times, finished my pending orders, activated available now button, engaged buyers in buyer requests (hence boosting clicks), and in 2 days, I found it on the second row on the first page of search results. I also noticed when you are logged in, its position in search results is different than when you are logged out (I observed the difference may be as big as a few rows apart). I am not sure why this is so, Also, if a user clicked your gig, they are likely to see it in their first page when they log in. Or in recommended section. Sorry for the long reply. I may also be wrong in my assumptions. But this is what I have observed.

• 3 weeks later...

I hope you are talking about the first page of search results.

I think appearing there depends on your fiverr activity. How often you are online etc. My main gig was on the 6th page a week ago, and had remained there for almost a month. In a span of one week, I tweeted it 8 times, finished my pending orders, activated available now button, engaged buyers in buyer requests (hence boosting clicks), and in 2 days, I found it on the second row on the first page of search results. I also noticed when you are logged in, its position in search results is different than when you are logged out (I observed the difference may be as big as a few rows apart). I am not sure why this is so, Also, if a user clicked your gig, they are likely to see it in their first page when they log in. Or in recommended section. Sorry for the long reply. I may also be wrong in my assumptions. But this is what I have observed.

Ooooooh, that is good info. Thanks.

Archived