Get order fiverr

md_siam_ahmedjk

If you are new and want to make Sales on Fiverr to Earn from your skills I have shortlisted 7 points from my experience to boost sales.

0- Creat an account that correctly represents you and your skill level.
1- Make a maximum of 2-3 Gigs initially with a 100% skill level and should be very specific ( like a migration of Wordpress website to different Host ).
2- Don’t Copy Anyone’s Gig (If you are actually skilled you know what you offer and can also make Gig well).
3- Use keywords Wisely and make sure not to overuse
4- Send Buyers Request regularly
5- Keep yourself online
6- Spend Time On Fiverr

If you have done all the above steps correctly. After a month I am sure you find this thread back and write good words.

Keep Growing!

more active in fiverr forum. you can sent buyer requests for getting order.

you can share your gig in social media

properly marketing your gig.

hope for the best 😊

hope for the best

Thanks for your best advice Dear​:heart_eyes:🙂

If you are new and want to make Sales on Fiverr to Earn from your skills I have shortlisted 7 points from my experience to boost sales.

0- Creat an account that correctly represents you and your skill level.

1- Make a maximum of 2-3 Gigs initially with a 100% skill level and should be very specific ( like a migration of Wordpress website to different Host ).

2- Don’t Copy Anyone’s Gig (If you are actually skilled you know what you offer and can also make Gig well).

3- Use keywords Wisely and make sure not to overuse

4- Send Buyers Request regularly

5- Keep yourself online

6- Spend Time On Fiverr

If you have done all the above steps correctly. After a month I am sure you find this thread back and write good words.

Keep Growing!

Okay Dear. Thanks For Your Best Advice​:gift_heart:🙂

thank you for disclosing your issue ! it is very method first of all you must act in Fiverr on 24 hours. secondly you will have to inform them at variations social marketplaces. I hope you may succeed soon in Fiverr. Regularizing you should imitate the features of bellow.

you must act in Fiverr on 24 hours.

@shahriarshakil You are a new seller with no sales!

Please stop spreading this active 24 hour thing.

@ananda_gharami This is spamming the forum will get you into trouble.

you must act in Fiverr on 24 hours.

@shahriarshakil You are a new seller with no sales!

Please stop spreading this active 24 hour thing.

@ananda_gharami This is spamming the forum will get you into trouble.

Not only is “be online 24/7” improper advice, but the newest gem of “be active on Fiverr forum” is also USELESS .

Now, it is NOT useless if you are on the forum READING and comprehending posts that will help you to LEARN . But, no, most who are here blabbing this baloney of being on the forum actually think and are advising to just “be here” and post nonsense that is not insightful, helpful or worthy of the time they took to copy/paste their drivel. I have a feeling some of these offenders have their “tips” on some notepad and just copy/paste it over and over here as the posts they make NEVER change or address in detail the OP - and they certainly NEVER go to the OP profile to visit the OP Gigs to give actual criticism or praise.

Whatever.

GG

How did I get the first project within 22 HOURS as a NEW SELLER, also completed five projects worth $220 in eight days? I’m just sharing my experience. Sorry for the inconvenience and if you have any more suggestions you can let us know in the comments section. First of all, make five attractive mockup photos related to the sector you can work in. Keep three of them as gig images and two as PDF. Use one of the most attractive images as the main gig image. If you want you can easily create a …

You can also read it dear.

1.More active in fiverr forum.
2. You can sent buyer requests for getting order.
3.You can share your gig in social media.( Do not copy anyone’s gig)
4.Properly marketing your gig.
5. Spend time on fiver

hope for the best and keep growing 😇

How did I get the first project within 22 HOURS as a NEW SELLER, also completed five projects worth $220 in eight days? I’m just sharing my experience. Sorry for the inconvenience and if you have any more suggestions you can let us know in the comments section. First of all, make five attractive mockup photos related to the sector you can work in. Keep three of them as gig images and two as PDF. Use one of the most attractive images as the main gig image. If you want you can easily create a …

You can also read it dear.

Thanks For Your best advice?

hope for the best 😊

How can i marketting my gig on social media?If you tell me in details it will be helpful.

Thank you

Archived