Get orders on daily basis

brit_graphics

Hi Fiverr Family Greetings…

I am aizah…i was a professional and level 2 seller last year but then i just lost my account…after a long period of time i have joined the fiverr again…it seems like fiverr has updated their terms and policies…Any one please with better ideas tips and tricks that can help my gig thrive…looking forward for some great responses…thanks

Regards
Aizah
brit_graphics

There are no tricks to success here on Fiverr. To achieve success, offer a great service that you are skilled in, and that other people need. And then take the time to reach out to your target customers, and convince them to hire you.

There are no tricks, secrets, magic incantagions to sales and success here… if you want success, you’re going to have to set business goals, and then work hard to achieve them. It’s a simple… and as hard… as that.

Good luck!

Hi, fiverr just updated some options or designs on the website, other than that everything is same, i am working here for almost 5 years. If you are a hardworking person with a quality gig you can easily climb the ladder to reach the top.

I am having similar problem.24 hours are over now but can’t see any buyer request.The place is empty

I am having similar problem.24 hours are over now but can’t see any buyer request.The place is empty

Check out this page for more details about buyer request

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

There are no tricks to success here on Fiverr. To achieve success, offer a great service that you are skilled in, and that other people need. And then take the time to reach out to your target customers, and convince them to hire you.

There are no tricks, secrets, magic incantagions to sales and success here… if you want success, you’re going to have to set business goals, and then work hard to achieve them. It’s a simple… and as hard… as that.

Good luck!

thanks for your response…i will surely provide the quality service to my clients as i did…btw thanks for your help…really appreciated

Archived