Fiverr Forum

Get the ATS on Your Side with a Well-Formatted Resume

Today’s job seeker needs to compose each resume with two very different audiences in mind: the technology in the applicant tracking system (ATS) and the people on the hiring team. Especially for applicants who discover and apply for a job online, passing the ATS test can be vital to having their resume be seen by the people for whom they want to work!

★ READ CAREFULLY: You MUST CONTACT ME FIRST

Have you been turned down many times by recruiters and managers?
Looking to venture into another career field?
Do you need a complete design/overhaul

:heart: If you are looking for a new job, new career, or are fresh from school let us help you!

I will work together with you to craft a job-winning resume that showcases your unique career story, focuses on your accomplishments and reaches recruiters and hiring managers.

Make that first impression count by impressing your employers with a well well-written that showcase your skills and abilities

☛ Why choose our service?

A Resume\CV Written by a Pro - I am a writer that is educated, talented, and has the necessary experience.
An Easy Ordering Process
Keyword rich content
On-time Delivery - I always deliver orders on-time, guaranteed.
Leverage strategic keywords and Editable Format
100% Guaranteed Satisfaction

NOTE:

I will only revise your resume for $5
This service includes the selection of Gig extra (Kindly select the one that is appropriate for you.)
I offer graphics resume designing also(Gig extra included)

Let us make you a MARKETABLE CANDIDATE with our certified professional services! ORDER NOW!!!