Get the most out of my gig

thatguyminib

Hey everyone I am trying to get the most out of my gig. I just created it today and I am not even sure there is a market for designing a level for games on fiverr lol but I am going to give it a shot. Anything will help and be appreciated.

https://www.fiverr.com/thatguyminib/design-a-level-for-your-game?funnel=815ee17a-26e9-4564-a71c-7c9402d98521

Thanks in advance

-Cody Caro

Hi there,
Since I am not a gamer I don’t know how your gig works, but if a gig where a guy singing in a thong or some other costume be successful, I’m sure you can too.
I am guessing you have gaming friends, or you maybe go to chat rooms where people
talk about games? You can promote to those people using FB, twitter etc.
Start telling your close gaming buddies first, if they are interested they might try buying one, and depending on how well you do, words might spread. 🙂

Yeah I have been sharing on twitter and what not, still no luck though. Then again I just created it yesterday lol. I also haven’t seen anything like it on fiverr when I was searching so nothing to compare it to haha. I might try to make another gig that’s related to games somehow as well. Thanks for the tip 🙂

Archived