Fiverr Community Forum

👉 get THE MOST out of your fiverr with these tips

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

So you are telling buyers to always ask for more? I think buyers should get what they pay for. I won’t entertain them if they start asking for something beyond he scope of the order.

So this means they shouldn’t order from you since your last delivered order was 3 months ago?

Not all buyers want their purchases to be public knowledge.

Sorry, I cannot understand what you are saying in tip 6 and 7 due to the messy English.

5 Likes

thanks for your feedback !! @vibronx

1 Like

This sentence does not make any sense. Plus it was difficult to understand much of what you are trying to communicate. :thinking:

Does that include Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.09.43 AM and Screen Shot 2021-02-11 at 9.11.54 AM :wink:

9 Likes

okay ‘‘micha did nothing wrong’’ is this what its all about ??

2 Likes

If you are talking about your logo gig, then it is not without reason. It contained copyright infringement of two major brands.

8 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I think he refers to this. :wink:

na

5 Likes

I hope you let this insult stay up this time, so everyone can see what a horrible person you are.

I reported your logo gig as you stole your content. That is illegal. If you don’t understand this, then you have no future on this platform.

7 Likes

It’s that time once again…

Calling out designheros for a plethora of different reasons is almost becoming a routine on the forum.

5 Likes

I did report it, too!

I agree with you!

5 Likes

Thanks for good tips

your welcome @abdurrahman37

1 Like

Thank you, this was very helpful

your welcome @seoalamin10x

True! Be careful while creating gig.

1 Like

So… I’ve worked for four years with people who were learning English and managed to understand them but I am afraid I can’t make sense of you tips…
Why is that an issue?
Someone with poor English can misunderstand them and end up in trouble just because you keep on spouting uh… Very useful tips I guess.

I’m not even gonna comment on the stolen content bit…

1 Like

If something IS copied:

1 Like

Here are two interesting facts about the English language.

The word ‘design’ is not spelt ‘deisgn’.

And, the plural of the word ‘hero’ is ‘heroes’ (with a letter ‘e’) and not ‘heros’.

So, assuming the op is both a designer and a hero, then his username should be designheroes and not deisgnheros.

But, there’s no telling some people.

6 Likes