Fiverr Community Forum

Get Traffic to your Website Quickly - No Joke

Everyone wants to know how to get traffic to their website.

As I’ve been saying for 26 years, videos is visual, people can hear and see rather than read.

You are reading this now, but your attention will quickly go away, so I’ll make it short.

Video on your website will help you to attract attention and then increase sales. There are no two ways about it because it works. Our own website has a retention of 15 minutes per individual visitor. Why? Because of the videos we have on our website. (not fiverr)

I’m not going to tell you how much we make, but I can tell you that our presence on fiverr is less than 4% of our overall business. Hey we are in the broadcast business on the net.

We are not some one person show, we have a staff and we are trying to let buyers know the reality of the web. It’s changing fast, change with the times or get left behind like many already. Costs are low to produce a video, but if you want a video for $20 (you get what you pay for) we don’t do cheap videos than never convert. We provide professional services, in full HD, no bull, quality and presentation is our specialty. Our videos have a high conversion rate.

In addition, we’ve also had more than several hundred buyers come to us after a bad experience with another seller. so, please don’t be disappointed, we know how to communicate and we are there for you when you need us.