Get warning from fiverr

ikramhossan

due to late reply my response rate was gone up in 50% but after chatting with some seller it was increase 17%…one seller said dont do like this .this is spaming…but today i got a warning from fiverr because of violation…i think someone report for my id…shouldn’t i texting seller to increase my response rate?

due to late reply my response rate was gone up in 50% but after chatting with some seller it was increase 17%…one seller said dont do like this .this is spaming…but today i got a warning from fiverr because of violation…i think someone report for my id…shouldn’t i texting seller to increase my response rate?

shouldn’t i texting seller to increase my response rate?

Why would it be okay to send unsolicited messages for the sake of improving your response rate?

That’s harassment. Do you think it’s okay to harass people to improve your response rate?

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

Your account is now at risk!

Check this out: : Don’t do it! … You Have Been Warned!

Here is the updated “warnings” link for the above topic: Fiverr Help and Education Center

What makes you think it’s all right to bother random people just to improve your statistics? And why do you think it’s all right to put other sellers at risk of a lower response rate just because you failed to respond to messages you received on time?

With that attitude, consider yourself lucky it was just a warning, and not a permanent ban.

Archived