Get well soon to our friendly mod!

zeeshan_tirmizi

You guys are too kind! I can’t believe you read my long story - I was really just trying to be honest and also make light of what was a rough situation for me and an upsetting one for the OP in that thread. My eye is doing fine now and I’m planning to stop putting metal in my eye. 😃 I’m very thankful for the docs that helped me out and the reminder of how precious our senses are! I recommend eye protection for anyone who is working with tools or in the garden or other potential hazardous situations! Thanks, ya’ll!

You guys are too kind! I can’t believe you read my long story - I was really just trying to be honest and also make light of what was a rough situation for me and an upsetting one for the OP in that thread. My eye is doing fine now and I’m planning to stop putting metal in my eye. 😃 I’m very thankful for the docs that helped me out and the reminder of how precious our senses are! I recommend eye protection for anyone who is working with tools or in the garden or other potential hazardous situations! Thanks, ya’ll!

I’m planning to stop putting metal in my eye.

I always enjoy your humor Maddie, wish I could see even more of it 🙂 We’re glad to know you’re much better now, although I hope you’re not just saying that to get us off your back 😛

Hope As soon he recovered

See that @fonthaunt my man? 😂

Piece of metal!!!? 😨
Even a tiny little grain of sand is so painful when it gets in your eye, yikes!!

I hope you get better soon!
I’m sending some “healing vibes” from across the ocean, if you feel something warm and
fuzzy in a day or two, that means my vibes reached you. mixi1.jpg.65d6dcf1d0b401d1e35cae4d7bc6a2fe.jpg

Jokes aside though, take care please!

Archived