Get your Facebook Fan Page Scheduled With viral content

Hi everyone,
I am here with a unique and first of it’s kind service available on fiverr first time and introduced by me which is (I will Schedule viral content on your facebook fanpage for 7 days)

If you are busy and need your fan page to grow but don’t have time to keep it updated with viral images or videos to keep visitors or users attracted with your facebook page then this service is for you.

You do not have to provide any image or video. Everything will be done by me. All i will require is facebook page access as Editor not (ADMIN) in your facebook page roles so that means your fan page is 100% safe and you can remove me from page.

Scheduling feature was introduced by facebook a long time a go but till now not many people are using it and scheduling posts for page for 1 week is really time consuming so i decided to use this feature and get this done for you. You do not have to upload anything and you can include your website URL in your posts to gain more traffic for your website from facebook.

Benefits of this service:-
Your page gets updated daily every one hour 24/7
You gain more likes
Attract more users
grow your page fast

My gig URL: https://www.fiverr.com/epicwordpress/schedule-viral-content-on-your-facebook-page-for-7-days

If you have any questions regarding this service just inbox me and i will answer you as soon as possible. Thank You