Get your first order on fiverr

tajulctg57

To get your first order on Fiverr can be a little bit tricky. This is because people do not want to invest their money to someone who is new and the reason for this is actually “Reasonable”. I mean why would they?

REASON THAT IS LIKELY TO TAKE AWAY YOUR BUYER.

NO PREVIOUS SALES/POSITIVE REVIEW.

Yes, with zero sales, it becomes really a big challenge to stand out of crowd. I’ve also been through this and I am going to tell you my secret to get your first sale.

There are several ways to get your first order on Fiverr and some of them I am going to tell you here.

1. Send Quotes or BUYERS REQUEST

You may have heard about this before. It really works! Even to the sellers who are new, you can personally send them a message and give them guarantee of your work. Also, don’t forget to give the guarantee of Money Back.

1. FIVERR FORUM

Introduce yourself with senior sellers politely. Show them your gigs. This will improve your Impressions and your Gig will rank higher in the search result. This can increase your chances to earn your first order.

1. SETTING UP YOUR PROFILE

Last but not the least, you need to make sure that your profile look professional and verified completely. Your gig description should inform your buyers about everything that they will get with their $5 Investment. Be clear, highlight the words as you may know Fiverr has highlighting system. No matter what you are doing: Graphics Designing, Web Designing or even Typing, informative description can be very helpful in making sales.

Guest offlinehelpers

This post is taken from here:
cropped-Untitled-1-1.png?fit=32%2C32Soul Prophet – 4 May 17 Untitled-1-1.jpg?fit=400%2C400

How To Get Your First Order On Fiverr - Soul Prophet

To get your first order on Fiverr can be a little bit tricky. This is because people do not want to invest their money to someone who is new. Read more.

It’s great you want to offer advice, but maybe it would be better when you’ve had some sales yourself, and a bit more experience?

Good luck! 🙂

To get your first order on Fiverr can be a little bit tricky. This is because people do not want to invest their money to someone who is new and the reason for this is actually “Reasonable”. I mean why would they?

REASON THAT IS LIKELY TO TAKE AWAY YOUR BUYER.

NO PREVIOUS SALES/POSITIVE REVIEW.

Yes, with zero sales, it becomes really a big challenge to stand out of crowd. I’ve also been through this and I am going to tell you my secret to get your first sale.

There are several ways to get your first order on Fiverr and some of them I am going to tell you here.

1. Send Quotes or BUYERS REQUEST

You may have heard about this before. It really works! Even to the sellers who are new, you can personally send them a message and give them guarantee of your work. Also, don’t forget to give the guarantee of Money Back.

1. FIVERR FORUM

Introduce yourself with senior sellers politely. Show them your gigs. This will improve your Impressions and your Gig will rank higher in the search result. This can increase your chances to earn your first order.

1. SETTING UP YOUR PROFILE

Last but not the least, you need to make sure that your profile look professional and verified completely. Your gig description should inform your buyers about everything that they will get with their $5 Investment. Be clear, highlight the words as you may know Fiverr has highlighting system. No matter what you are doing: Graphics Designing, Web Designing or even Typing, informative description can be very helpful in making sales.

To get your first order on Fiverr can be a little bit tricky.

Ya! I know… That’s why some people start tipping without having the first order. 😷

This post is taken from here:

cropped-Untitled-1-1.png?fit=32%2C32Soul Prophet – 4 May 17 Untitled-1-1.jpg?fit=400%2C400

How To Get Your First Order On Fiverr - Soul Prophet

To get your first order on Fiverr can be a little bit tricky. This is because people do not want to invest their money to someone who is new. Read more.

It’s great you want to offer advice, but maybe it would be better when you’ve had some sales yourself, and a bit more experience?

Good luck! 🙂

@offlinehelpers thanks for your response. Actually I searched on google about this. And I found it. I think its a good article that why i share this. I remember your suggestions.

Guest offlinehelpers

@offlinehelpers thanks for your response. Actually I searched on google about this. And I found it. I think its a good article that why i share this. I remember your suggestions.

From here:

favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Forum Rules - Updated 2017 All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 594 ❤

Making posts for the Tips categories: In most cases seller tips should be posted by leveled sellers with significant experience and understanding of the Forum Rules and Terms of Service. Tips should not be just copies or quick re-writes of off-Fiverr content or other seller’s posts.

Guest asimhamzajoyia

That was very helpful for me sir. I am new at fiverr and I also have not yet received my first gig. I joined fiverr forum today and I am getting a lot of help from here. Many experts of fiverr are giving their honest opinions which are very help for beginners like me.
Thank you

That was very helpful for me sir. I am new at fiverr and I also have not yet received my first gig. I joined fiverr forum today and I am getting a lot of help from here. Many experts of fiverr are giving their honest opinions which are very help for beginners like me.

Thank you

@asimhamzajoyia thank you so much:slight_smile:. stay with us. we are one of the big community.

Archived