Get your first order (WordPress)

javimmc

Hello everybody, I’m Javi from India. I create websites from WordPress. I created a gig as a web developer. But I didn’t get an order. Please check my gig and share your experience. Thanks.

favicon-32x32.png.4e772b739b7591bbf266d2e6c8ce3a8b.png Fiverr.com
create-responsive-professional-wordpress-website.jpg.48995a871b1af4354ff5351a75f9fc95.jpg

javimmc : I will create responsive professional wordpress website for $50 on...

For only $50, javimmc will create responsive professional wordpress website. | Welcome to JAVI WordPress CompanyYou want to grow your business from a website. It is the right place for you.Hello, I’m a Javi from India. | On Fiverr

WordPress is a highly competitive category with lots of old and new sellers. So, it might take some time for you to get an order!

Meanwhile, improve your talents so that when a buyer does choose to order from you, your skills are amazing!

Also, do some research on the Forum and try to gather as much info as possible so that you are knowledgeable about your role!

Thanks! Good luck!

WordPress is a highly competitive category with lots of old and new sellers. So, it might take some time for you to get an order!

Meanwhile, improve your talents so that when a buyer does choose to order from you, your skills are amazing!

Also, do some research on the Forum and try to gather as much info as possible so that you are knowledgeable about your role!

Thanks! Good luck!

Okay. Thanks to you.

• 1 month later...

hello javimmc …how are you …i hope everything is fine …
recently i saw your problematic gig …your gig description is unique but your title is not meaning full …your gig title name and your gig url link is same …so please Delate your gig and create new gig and know how to create a professional gig .
.Thank you good luck!

hello javimmc …how are you …i hope everything is fine …

recently i saw your problematic gig …your gig description is unique but your title is not meaning full …your gig title name and your gig url link is same …so please Delate your gig and create new gig and know how to create a professional gig .

.Thank you good luck!

Hi, I’m fine. How are you? Thanks to you.

Archived