Getting a lot of Impressions, but no Orders?

ladyziggy

Hey all!

So I joined recently as of July, and I got two orders that month. Two of my gigs’ basically skyrocketed in impressions(over 2k in the last 30 days), and they both overall have about 50+ clicks on them. However, I have only gotten one inquiry since then, and they just never replied to me.

Both of the gigs are on the first page when you either search designing dungeons and dragon character from my last check.

Would someone be able to take a look at my more popular one and see if there is anything jarring about it? I’m here for constructive criticism, as well as tips to try to fix it.

During this time, I have also been checking buyer requests and been sending them out when I see something I am willing to want to do, that’s not super cheap or sketchy looking.

Here is the more popular one:
https://www.fiverr.com/share/q5kWbg

Thank you to whoever reads and checks it out!

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/aYErGL

It is against TOS to use unoriginal artwork in GIGs.

If this is your signature people are using your images on the internet, maybe you should put something unique only for Fiverr.

Oh yes! that is my personal ArtStation I just made to start collecting a portfolio. I also have a deviantart where that is posted, because its my attempt to get more people to look at my art, and hopefully find the fiverr gigs.

So if this is my own art, then it should still be perfectly fine, yes?

Oh yes! that is my personal ArtStation I just made to start collecting a portfolio. I also have a deviantart where that is posted, because its my attempt to get more people to look at my art, and hopefully find the fiverr gigs.

So if this is my own art, then it should still be perfectly fine, yes?

Yes, if this is yours then naturally it is OK for you to use it.

Detective Marina always on duty. Restless. Fierce and ruthless like a tiger. Always on the prowl. 😉

7d366c1cd7e820a105322b1cf998b099d517634d

Lol yes indeed! I didn’t even know until now you could search for images on google like that. That’s actually so cool I can check to make sure other’s aren’t taking my work. Which luckily looks like it isn’t happening.

Lol yes indeed! I didn’t even know until now you could search for images on google like that. That’s actually so cool I can check to make sure other’s aren’t taking my work. Which luckily looks like it isn’t happening.

I can check to make sure other’s aren’t taking my work

The best and cutest part for me is when “logo designer” puts logo in mockup or over a BG image to hide the robbery, but little do they know that there is a way to invert mockup and block BG 😃

Now, to the question at hand, Fiverr is currently losing his marbels but not for them, they are getting money regardless, but sellers are going bananas.

For example, how can this be result if I search for the letter “A” on Fiverr:

bcdefghijklmnoprstuwz

You have GIGs ranking the first page that have in description one sentence, tags are “me mik u log, cool”. People are getting impressions (I have one gig with 5000 impressions and 1 click) no orders.

The huge amount of new comers due to COVID made Fiverr lose it and who knows will thing ever be “normal”.

Hit,
Try to put on the first image (the one that will be your miniature) something that is not a character but that represent clearly what you do, what you will make for the future buyer. Use text to do this. That is the first gig miniature I see with any text.
The miniature is the first impression to attract eye of a potential client. This one doesn’t explain clearly what you sell, what you do. That can be drawing, video, gaming or something else with fantasy.
IHMO

Hit,

Try to put on the first image (the one that will be your miniature) something that is not a character but that represent clearly what you do, what you will make for the future buyer. Use text to do this. That is the first gig miniature I see with any text.

The miniature is the first impression to attract eye of a potential client. This one doesn’t explain clearly what you sell, what you do. That can be drawing, video, gaming or something else with fantasy.

IHMO

Yes, she has a lot of empty space occupying her first image and this is first what people see.

image.jpg.082912d7960018f441c4f6e993262857.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.bf348b8545c3943a7211adbe0acef497.jpg
image1061×455 161 KB

notice the best seller first image

I can check to make sure other’s aren’t taking my work

The best and cutest part for me is when “logo designer” puts logo in mockup or over a BG image to hide the robbery, but little do they know that there is a way to invert mockup and block BG 😃

Now, to the question at hand, Fiverr is currently losing his marbels but not for them, they are getting money regardless, but sellers are going bananas.

For example, how can this be result if I search for the letter “A” on Fiverr:

bcdefghijklmnoprstuwz

You have GIGs ranking the first page that have in description one sentence, tags are “me mik u log, cool”. People are getting impressions (I have one gig with 5000 impressions and 1 click) no orders.

The huge amount of new comers due to COVID made Fiverr lose it and who knows will thing ever be “normal”.

Ok! well thank you so much for your time and checking it out. I will just hang in there, and update my gigs when I have art to show that relates to them.

Hopefully when COVID calms down a bit, then maybe Fiverr will settle down? I joined on here only small reason to Fiverr. I was just able to get enough artwork done during the summer to feel like I could actually start selling, and Deviantart was not cutting it at all.

Ok! well thank you so much for your time and checking it out. I will just hang in there, and update my gigs when I have art to show that relates to them.

Hopefully when COVID calms down a bit, then maybe Fiverr will settle down? I joined on here only small reason to Fiverr. I was just able to get enough artwork done during the summer to feel like I could actually start selling, and Deviantart was not cutting it at all.

You could make the note monster is holding larger and put the promo text there.

oh or make it a receipt slip and then put text on it to keep the proportion.

Nothing. Adding masks to things is literally the running gag this time of year. Get with the times, so to speak. Not sure if you are familiar with the site imgur.com, but almost every gif and meme has masks now.

Ah I have never been on that site, when I think of mask all I can think of is the Happy Mask Salesman from Legend of Zelda

OH i get what you mean now XD a safety mask ^^"

OK yea I have seen that trend floating around

OH i get what you mean now XD a safety mask ^^"

OK yea I have seen that trend floating around

Yes, for example like this:

c4fe7b50072d898033486aa8f1dc23c8f7c9b5a763c7af775bb417e614d801fa148b17f10d9056ee

You can find them all over now. The trend started earlier this year, after the first COVID outbreak.

Well then I definitely have to jump in on this and get some of my gigs to get that trend in!

It’s quite popular, actually. So popular that imgur literally gave it its own category:

imgur

You could actually take 2 of your pics to do exactly that:

aea77ee2d68cbb93b29ac8d589745a70002861b8

0cd558749cbe5a9181a96b831b74f8c769bc2574

For example, normal version on left, then mask version on right. Merge them into 1 comparison picture for each or something. Just throwing around ideas.

Ok yea, I will think about taking an hour or two and see if I can reformat it so it doesn’t stretch my primary piece and add in this little fun idea.

Archived