Getting a wrong buyer request

adefmade

Have been having this issues concerning getting a wrong buyer request offer.I do electrical designs but all the buyer request have been getting are on architectural designs never had one electrical designs buyer request.
All my keywords are in Electrical not in architectural but I still don’t understand why am getting architectural design offers.
Pls can anyone here on this forum help on this particular issue.thks

Have been having this issues concerning getting a wrong buyer request offer.I do electrical designs but all the buyer request have been getting are on architectural designs never had one electrical designs buyer request.

All my keywords are in Electrical not in architectural but I still don’t understand why am getting architectural design offers.

Pls can anyone here on this forum help on this particular issue.thks

All my keywords are in Electrical not in architectural

Keywords have nothing to do with it. It’s about categories and subcategories. Your gigs are in Architecture & Interior Design subcategory, so you’re seeing requests for that subcategory.

All my keywords are in Electrical not in architectural

Keywords have nothing to do with it. It’s about categories and subcategories. Your gigs are in Architecture & Interior Design subcategory, so you’re seeing requests for that subcategory.

@catwriter thks but that’s the only category and subcategory I fit in for now.Fiverr has no category and subcategory for engineering.but have seen my kind of gig in engineering that belongs to other top sellers on an architectural &interior design subcategory and they are doing well there.

@catwriter thks but that’s the only category and subcategory I fit in for now.Fiverr has no category and subcategory for engineering.but have seen my kind of gig in engineering that belongs to other top sellers on an architectural &interior design subcategory and they are doing well there.

but have seen my kind of gig in engineering that belongs to other top sellers on an architectural &interior design subcategory and they are doing well there.

It doesn’t have to mean that they’re using requests to get orders. Buyers can find them via search and order from them.

but have seen my kind of gig in engineering that belongs to other top sellers on an architectural &interior design subcategory and they are doing well there.

It doesn’t have to mean that they’re using requests to get orders. Buyers can find them via search and order from them.

@catwriter thks so much I really appreciate 🙂

Archived