Getting back to Top Rated Seller

m2webs1

Question

Don’t know if someone had similar situation. I just lost top rated seller badge because of only 89% of delivered orders and it should be 90% at least. As I will for sure be back over 90% for next evaluation on August 15th does someone know if I will automatically be top rated again or they will need to hand pick me to be top rated again?

I was top rated like 3-4 years already.

And this rank loss is actually not my fault. One buyer ordered a lot of gigs and then because of missunderstandings cancelled all of them so I dropped down to 89% 😦

Anyone had same experience ?

8 answers to this question

how you are sure about that? any link for official info or it happened to you or someone else?

Top Rated Seller

This elite group of Sellers enjoy a growing number of exclusive benefits, as they continue on providing Buyers with an overall excellent experience. Please note that this is a manual process - once you meet the following requirements, we will look back on your performance. Once our team confirms your eligibility, you’ll be ranked as a Top Rated Seller.

Go to analytics page, than your seller level, than click learn more

Here you can read that it is a manual process, only top rated seller. Level one and level two are automatic.

Archived