Getting back to Top Rated Seller

Don’t know if someone had similar situation. I just lost top rated seller badge because of only 89% of delivered orders and it should be 90% at least. As I will for sure be back over 90% for next evaluation on August 15th does someone know if I will automatically be top rated again or they will need to hand pick me to be top rated again?

I was top rated like 3-4 years already.

And this rank loss is actually not my fault. One buyer ordered a lot of gigs and then because of missunderstandings cancelled all of them so I dropped down to 89% :frowning:

Anyone had same experience ?

You will need to be handpicked again, Top Rated Seller selection is not automatic even if you were one earlier

Are you talking about Order Completion Rate or On-time Deliveries ?

hi, i feel sorry about your. also i want to know the answer for this issue. :frowning:

how you are sure about that? any link for official info or it happened to you or someone else?

I am talking about order completion rate which is now 89%, on time delivery is 98%, response rate is 98% and rating is 5 :slight_smile:

I’m feeling sorry… However, your account is not existed anymore.

Top Rated Seller

This elite group of Sellers enjoy a growing number of exclusive benefits, as they continue on providing Buyers with an overall excellent experience. Please note that this is a manual process - once you meet the following requirements, we will look back on your performance. Once our team confirms your eligibility, you’ll be ranked as a Top Rated Seller.

Go to analytics page, than your seller level, than click learn more

Here you can read that it is a manual process, only top rated seller. Level one and level two are automatic.

Continue discussions here Evaluation discussions - July 2018 .