Fiverr Forum

Getting bored. Abandon fiverr?

Last two weeks, my sales are going down. So I’m getting bored and think to abandon fiverr. But I need instruction from you all. I’m stressed and depressed. But I have better reviews. :frowning: :smiley:

It’s the summer - most folks are enjoying a holiday at some point.

It’ll pick up once the schools go back, it gets a bit cooler etc. - use the time you’ve got free to go and enjoy a bit of sun, or lashing rain, like we’ve got today! :slightly_smiling_face:

Wait, are you asking random strangers on the Internet what to do with your life? :slight_smile:

Only you can decide what you want… But keep in mind that sales are never guaranteed, on Fiverr or anywhere else.

Fiverr isn’t the answer to all your questions. You can’t sit back and wait for things to happen. Use the downtime to explore other ways of doing business - develop a website, speak to local potential buyers, etc. It’s your business and only you can make a difference.

What to say? Good bye.

Wait.

By your indication, all of my “giving earth shattering advice to total strangers on the internet” is not the missing ingredient in their cookie of life?

I feel so used.

For some, it might be! You never know! :slight_smile:

I’m gonna take that as, “you’ve made a monumental difference…” and keep on keeping on.

If you don’t get orders what’s the difference if you stay or go? Just leave your account here and if you get lucky one day you might get an order or if you don’t you can do other things.

Why not treat fiverr as one of your sources of work/income? No harm just leave it here.

Are you working for fun!!

decided not to abandon.

@misscrystal you are the girl who impress others,(here in forum.) Thank you!

Everybody has low sales these days due to summer. But you can try buyer request page. Also share on social media till you back to track.

It will help you gain some works. Don’t quite. fight till you got some orders.

Best of luck.

You are absolutely right.

Why give up?:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I only request for instructions.

You could try Buyer Requests??

I’m a bit confused, you’re thinking of leaving because you are simply bored???
Why not just go out and do something?
It sounds like Fiverr is not your main/only source of income, just keep the account and work on
other stuff while you promote your gigs…or do nothing, you never know, orders might come pouring in suddenly. Getting bored sounds like a strange ( kind of silly to be more honest) reason yo leave. :thinking:

You only joined in June. Your last sale was 2 days ago. You are a level one seller. Glad you decided not to abandon Fiverr. Think you just need to be patient. Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face: