Fiverr Community Forum

Getting bored. Abandon fiverr?

:smiley: :smiley: Thank you! You encouraged me. :smiley: and already 1 order in queue. :wink::wink::wink:

4 Likes

I suggest hitting up some free Online English Language Courses (tons available, beginner to advanced) to further perfect your English. It’ll be good both for your freelancing Career and yourself.

Always a good place to start.

2 Likes

Actually, someone from this forum gave me the best advice on investing I’ve ever got in my life, and I’ve read hundreds of books on the topic. I have transformed my finances in just 1 month because of that, Talking about @ghemachandar1 bhai, of course.

5 Likes

I read your post regarding time away to learn market analysis. After burying my face into the Tony Robbins - financial big wigs and their industry devices- book, I’m ashamed to still be none the wiser on the issue. It becomes foreign math equations regardless of how many times I try to understand.

But if you need an essay… lol.

2 Likes

Getting that kind of advice can work, yes, but ‘Should I stay or should I go’ looks like a personal decision.

Then again, I’ve seen people ask for all kinds of things on the forum, and speak about very very personal things, so maybe I’m the one who is weird. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Depends on the advice you are looking for and who gives the advice.

2 Likes

Slumps happen. Some days I get 10 orders, others I get one or two. Nothing you can really do about it as long as you’re still doing all the stuff you’ve been doing all along. Maybe post your gig on social media?

Maybe it’s time to lower prices. Of course, I see you Ghostwrite, Edit Or Rewrite 2,000 words for $40. So the question you have to ask yourself is, am I willing to do this for $10? $20?

Fiverr requires experimentation. You can change prices, delivery times, gig titles, keywords, gig descriptions, gig images, etc.

If you’re afraid of getting too many orders with lower prices, you can limit how many orders you get.

2 Likes

That’s good to hear darling