Getting bored. Abandon fiverr?

andrea_kizinger

Guest offlinehelpers

It’s the summer - most folks are enjoying a holiday at some point.

It’ll pick up once the schools go back, it gets a bit cooler etc. - use the time you’ve got free to go and enjoy a bit of sun, or lashing rain, like we’ve got today! 🙂

On 8/8/2017 at 3:01 AM, andrea_kizinger said:

But I need instruction from you all.

Wait, are you asking random strangers on the Internet what to do with your life? 🙂

Only you can decide what you want… But keep in mind that sales are never guaranteed, on Fiverr or anywhere else.

Fiverr isn’t the answer to all your questions. You can’t sit back and wait for things to happen. Use the downtime to explore other ways of doing business - develop a website, speak to local potential buyers, etc. It’s your business and only you can make a difference.

Wait, are you asking random strangers on the Internet what to do with your life? 🙂

Only you can decide what you want… But keep in mind that sales are never guaranteed, on Fiverr or anywhere else.

Wait.

By your indication, all of my “giving earth shattering advice to total strangers on the internet” is not the missing ingredient in their cookie of life?

I feel so used.

Wait.

By your indication, all of my “giving earth shattering advice to total strangers on the internet” is not the missing ingredient in their cookie of life?

I feel so used.

all of my “giving earth shattering advice to total strangers on the internet” is not the missing ingredient in their cookie of life?

For some, it might be! You never know! 🙂

all of my “giving earth shattering advice to total strangers on the internet” is not the missing ingredient in their cookie of life?

For some, it might be! You never know! 🙂

I’m gonna take that as, “you’ve made a monumental difference…” and keep on keeping on.

On 8/8/2017 at 6:40 AM, offlinehelpers said:

It’s the summer - most folks are enjoying a holiday at some point.

decided not to abandon.

On 8/8/2017 at 6:42 AM, misscrystal said:

If you don’t get orders what’s the difference if you stay or go? Just leave your account here and if you get lucky one day you might get an order or if you don’t you can do other things.

@misscrystal you are the girl who impress others,(here in forum.) Thank you!

On 8/8/2017 at 7:42 AM, andrea_kizinger said:

Last two weeks, my sales are going down. So I’m getting bored and think to abandon fiverr. But I need instruction from you all. I’m stressed and depressed. But I have better reviews. 😦

Everybody has low sales these days due to summer. But you can try buyer request page. Also share on social media till you back to track. It will help you gain some works. Don’t quite. fight till you got some orders.

Best of luck.

Wait, are you asking random strangers on the Internet what to do with your life?

I only request for instructions.

I’m a bit confused, you’re thinking of leaving because you are simply bored???
Why not just go out and do something?
It sounds like Fiverr is not your main/only source of income, just keep the account and work on
other stuff while you promote your gigs…or do nothing, you never know, orders might come pouring in suddenly. Getting bored sounds like a strange ( kind of silly to be more honest) reason yo leave. :thinking:

Wait, are you asking random strangers on the Internet what to do with your life?

Actually, someone from this forum gave me the best advice on investing I’ve ever got in my life, and I’ve read hundreds of books on the topic. I have transformed my finances in just 1 month because of that, Talking about @ghemachandar1 bhai, of course.

Actually, someone from this forum gave me the best advice on investing I’ve ever got in my life, and I’ve read hundreds of books on the topic. I have transformed my finances in just 1 month because of that, Talking about @ghemachandar1 bhai, of course.

I read your post regarding time away to learn market analysis. After burying my face into the Tony Robbins - financial big wigs and their industry devices- book, I’m ashamed to still be none the wiser on the issue. It becomes foreign math equations regardless of how many times I try to understand.

But if you need an essay… lol.

Actually, someone from this forum gave me the best advice on investing I’ve ever got in my life,

Getting that kind of advice can work, yes, but ‘Should I stay or should I go’ looks like a personal decision.

Then again, I’ve seen people ask for all kinds of things on the forum, and speak about very very personal things, so maybe I’m the one who is weird. 🙂

Actually, someone from this forum gave me the best advice on investing I’ve ever got in my life,

Getting that kind of advice can work, yes, but ‘Should I stay or should I go’ looks like a personal decision.

Then again, I’ve seen people ask for all kinds of things on the forum, and speak about very very personal things, so maybe I’m the one who is weird. 🙂

Depends on the advice you are looking for and who gives the advice.

Maybe it’s time to lower prices. Of course, I see you Ghostwrite, Edit Or Rewrite 2,000 words for $40. So the question you have to ask yourself is, am I willing to do this for $10? $20?

Fiverr requires experimentation. You can change prices, delivery times, gig titles, keywords, gig descriptions, gig images, etc.

If you’re afraid of getting too many orders with lower prices, you can limit how many orders you get.

• 2 months later...

Archived