Fiverr Forum

Getting bored.. :/

Youtube binge could be helpful at times, depending on how you use it.

I think “how to market your business online” might be a good Youtube binge.
I’ve never searched under that category myself, but I’m sure it will be helpful.

3 Likes

So true! I just searched myself, and it’s a lifetime of help & advice there! :grin:

I don’t understand this strategy at all. Whenever I read comments from users asking other users to pray for them to get more orders. I’m like :astonished:! Different strokes for different folks, however, I don’t roll like that. Generating multiple streams of income is always in my vocabulary. I just can’t sit on my lovely hands :nail_care:t4: not doing anything productive. For me, 24 hours isn’t enough time to get Sh!t done.

5 Likes

It’s probably a cultural thing.

Cultural not in the sense of “cultural preparation”, rather something that is inherited from customs, language, traditions. I assume good faith sometimes.

Something like: I came in a new place, I have no clue of it, I am the last one.
So greet me, help me, pray for me, give me your suggestions, I would like to hear from the experts and so on: because I’m in a position that I have to ask all the above.

When it is expected something like: first, I will figure out for myself, and then I will keep going.

No surprise that when others greet them or give them an answer, whether they’re expert or not, most of these people does not even bother to listen or reply: because it’s a ritual.

4 Likes

This is funny.
I can’t even remember when I was bored for the last time in my life.
There is always something to do.

6 Likes

Well, I do pray every now and then to the Fiverr gods.
I seriously do. In Japan we have the “8 million gods” so I’m sure the god of
Fiverrland is included in it, but I make sure though, that prayer is the last step.
I do everything I can first.
After that, when there is nothing left to do, THEN I pray.
It does work at times! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

OMG :flushed:

How do you keep up?

I pray too, but I would never come on here asking people to pray for me to mek sells.
It just doesn’t feel right, yanno. I mean if others are :ok_hand:t4: with it that’s fine. However, I understand miracles do happen, but I can’t sit & wait. :watch: time is a terrible thing to waste. :grin:
I would rather go on a :heart: romantic date, :shopping: or something.

'Cause they are looking for an instantaneous (money :moneybag: making) magic potion. They couldn’t careless about actually putting in the hard work or utilizing the tips offered.

5 Likes

Or actually reading the tips. It’s too much work, and too much work is boring.

6 Likes

I am also someone who prays for help when I need it, and I my belief system is a bit broad so a few million gods sounds good to me. :slight_smile: I have statues of deities from around the world and I think they remind me of things I can do to help myself. Like, I have a statue of a god who helps people with the strength to overcome obstacles. I have another statue off a goddess who is supposed to aid those who need wealth.

I can use “prayer” to direct my own energy. I ask for strength and help, and then I start trying to figure out why a thing in my life isn’t working well and how I can go around it, climb over it or break it down. Even watching dog videos might be part of the process if I need to calm down with a laugh before I get started on a hard promotion task! :fast_forward::running_woman::hammer_and_pick:

7 Likes

I’m pretty simple. Just one God. He created everything. He is a good God. He is waiting for us to ask him to help us. He wants us to be happy and blessed. If you don’t acknowledge him, he still loves you.

7 Likes

@landongrace Sounds good! I remember your story of when you first started on Fiverr. You tell it better than I do, but I remember that you set your bar high and told your family you were going to focus. Then you worked your rear end off to get it done and you have been quite successful! I’ve always admired your story. I am sure prayer was a big part of it since you sound like a spiritual person, and you also put in time and effort to help God help you. Good stuff! :+1:

8 Likes

Thanks. It’s encouraging that someone was listening. Thanks for saying something. I have been encouraged by what you have shared here and I am grateful for the time that you devote to this group.

8 Likes

yes you are right mam… :slight_smile:

Good to hear it, Sir! :sunglasses:

I’m always right LOLz, well most of the time. :sweat_smile:

Note: when you’re feeling sad, visit this HAPPY thread. :balloon:

2 Likes

This post is clearly made for undeserved attention.

3 Likes

Oh come on, what makes it undeserved?
Sometimes people just need people to notice them for a moment.

Even just a fleeting acknowledgement of someone’s misery can move some of the rain clouds ~ Alfred Pennyworth probably

3 Likes

Pray for a miracle :pray:

jonbaas you are always have a great suggestion :sunglasses:

1 Like

hehehe… thankyou… :smiley: