Hello Fiverr community,
I have been having some issues with fiverr.com recently, which the following explains:
- I am receiving notification alerts but not any actual notifications! As a result effecting my response rate.
- I am unable to favorite Gigs.
- My rating is not changing even though I have received many 5 star reviews in the last 60 days.
- I have completed orders however it is still showing in Queue as uncompleted
- The notifications box is not opening on my mobile so I am unable to serve my customers properly when I am away from my desk.
My largest frustration is Fiverr Customer Support is not reponding to my complaint and issue - others must also be experiencing the same problem. I have submitted 2 tickets, and the CS rep has simply told me to reset Cache and clear cookie data… this is basic information which most of us are already aware of and frustrated of hearing.
The CS rep didn’t reply to my latest ticket.
Please, I urge the community to take action, so that Fiverr will fix this issues as soon as possible for everyone.
I’m very disappointed to say the least of CS not responding to my request for answers to these technical issues. Atleast they can do is achknowledge a problem rather than ignorance.
Kindest, Haseeb Ahsan