Getting Charged Extra By Fiverr

akazeeshan

Hi There,

I had an order of $30 which I delivered late, the order was automatically marked as complete today. When I saw the earnings, it should be $24 after deduction from Fiverr but it is $20. Can anyone please tell why I got charged extra by Fiverr and how I can resolve this?

Kind Regards,
Zac Ahmed

I don’t think they would charge you extra for it regardless if it was late or not. Was it an order of $30 or was it initially $25 then there was a custom extra/tip of $5 added by buyer ?

It was initially $20 and later it was $10 extra for a custom order. But even after considering that, it should be still $24 and not $20.

It was initially $20 and later it was $10 extra for a custom order. But even after considering that, it should be still $24 and not $20.

It’s there, find the actual revenue on the revenue page and you will see above or below the $20, an order of $4 that corresponds to the same order. It’s usually listed separately if it isn’t placed at the same time (e.g. extra, tip).

It’s there, find the actual revenue on the revenue page and you will see above or below the $20, an order of $4 that corresponds to the same order. It’s usually listed separately if it isn’t placed at the same time (e.g. extra, tip).

I get it now, the payment for the initial order has been completed and the payment for the custom order is yet to be complete that’s why it only shows $20 and not the other $4. Thanks for your help!

Archived