Getting customers with 0 audience beforhand

charaf333

Hey guys, so I think I’m very skilled with WordPress and I’m offering a pretty good deal (PREMIUM THEME for just 5$) just to get some reviews but I have literally zero orders. I don’t have following on social media to promote to, so how am I supposed to get any customers? Thank you so much.

Hey guys, so I think I’m very skilled with WordPress and I’m offering a pretty good deal (PREMIUM THEME for just 5$) just to get some reviews but I have literally zero orders. I don’t have following on social media to promote to, so how am I supposed to get any customers? Thank you so much.

This is business. You need to do your homework before you start selling. Did you study your competitors? Do you who your target customers are? Do you know basic marketing techniques?

Also, it is important to note that Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You need to put in effort in order to gain clients.

I don’t have following on social media to promote to

99% of people on here don’t have a following on social media. That is not necessary to get success on Fiverr. You need to offer a quality service and market your gigs effectively.

You also only have 4 minutes of read time on this forum, so I suggest you read some of the great tips shared here. There are years worth of content to go through.

Here are some threads to get started:

Good luck.

So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders. Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order! Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders. Take time to read, learn, and take action! That is the only way to get orders! Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face
If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…
Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…
People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

This is business. You need to do your homework before you start selling. Did you study your competitors? Do you who your target customers are? Do you know basic marketing techniques?

Also, it is important to note that Fiverr is not a get-rich-quick scheme. You need to put in effort in order to gain clients.

I don’t have following on social media to promote to

99% of people on here don’t have a following on social media. That is not necessary to get success on Fiverr. You need to offer a quality service and market your gigs effectively.

You also only have 4 minutes of read time on this forum, so I suggest you read some of the great tips shared here. There are years worth of content to go through.

Here are some threads to get started:

Good luck.

So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders. Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order! Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders. Take time to read, learn, and take action! That is the only way to get orders! Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face
If you want more orders, here’s what you need to do: You need to research, understand, and reach out to your target customers. You need to Study, Understand, and Connect. The only people who will hire you, are the people who need your services. So, if you want them to hire you, you need to understand who they are, what they like, and and what they need. Then, you need to determine how your valuable skills can solve their needs. I’ll say that again – THEIR NEEDS, not your needs – not what you wa…
Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…
People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

Thank you for the advice. Yes I have some business knowledge and I did try to optimize my gig as much as possible. I’m offering a pretty good deal, I’m using good photos, a video, an eye grabbing color for the main picture, and overall SEO of the listing is good as well. I, however thought that Fiverr was gonna promote the gig themselves. Or what’s the point of using it if I have to get a client myself? like why don’t I just use my personal website? I’m not trying to be mean to the platform I just don’t understand it very well. Thank you for your time! I’m about to check the threads you mentioned.

Thank you for the advice. Yes I have some business knowledge and I did try to optimize my gig as much as possible. I’m offering a pretty good deal, I’m using good photos, a video, an eye grabbing color for the main picture, and overall SEO of the listing is good as well. I, however thought that Fiverr was gonna promote the gig themselves. Or what’s the point of using it if I have to get a client myself? like why don’t I just use my personal website? I’m not trying to be mean to the platform I just don’t understand it very well. Thank you for your time! I’m about to check the threads you mentioned.

what’s the point of using it if I have to get a client myself? like why don’t I just use my personal website?

If you already have your own site, the only point is the (questionable) safety net of having a 3rd party hold the funds to be paid. If you have your own site, then yeah, promote that.

a video, an eye grabbing color for the main picture

If you have a video, it shows that in the search results, not whatever image you put as your main. You also need to set the right moment in the video to be the thumbnail, too.

what’s the point of using it if I have to get a client myself? like why don’t I just use my personal website?

If you already have your own site, the only point is the (questionable) safety net of having a 3rd party hold the funds to be paid. If you have your own site, then yeah, promote that.

a video, an eye grabbing color for the main picture

If you have a video, it shows that in the search results, not whatever image you put as your main. You also need to set the right moment in the video to be the thumbnail, too.

Okay that makes sense! thank you for the help.

Archived