Getting first order and more order

alfreddray

You have 11 minutes of read time on the forums, this question has been asked at least two or three times a day. You are in a sector where there are perhaps a hundred thousand other sellers who are offering the exact same service as you are. It’s a saturated market where it’s very hard to stand out as a new seller.

I do also find it amusing when someone is trumpeting themselves as a marketing expert who can’t make a single sale of their services. If you can’t sell your own services, how can I as a buyer believe that you are able to deliver for me?

You have 11 minutes of read time on the forums, this question has been asked at least two or three times a day. You are in a sector where there are perhaps a hundred thousand other sellers who are offering the exact same service as you are. It’s a saturated market where it’s very hard to stand out as a new seller.

I do also find it amusing when someone is trumpeting themselves as a marketing expert who can’t make a single sale of their services. If you can’t sell your own services, how can I as a buyer believe that you are able to deliver for me?

I can`t order my self but marketing some one business is easy

@alfreddray Isn’t your Fiverr service a business? If you don’t see it that way, then I think we have found your problem.

Treat it the same way you would treat any other business you are trying to market. The same principles apply, do they not?

Yes, it is a business for me but can I market my Fiverr account via sales funnel or FB ads

Yes, it is a business for me but can I market my Fiverr account via sales funnel or FB ads

Five seconds of researching the Fiverr forum says yes, you can advertise your Fiverr gigs on Facebook:

You can advertise your gigs on Facebook in any way that is allowed by Facebook rules. Fiverr has no rules against it. (If Facebook has a problem with it, they will let you know.)

Five seconds of researching the Fiverr forum says yes, you can advertise your Fiverr gigs on Facebook:

You can advertise your gigs on Facebook in any way that is allowed by Facebook rules. Fiverr has no rules against it. (If Facebook has a problem with it, they will let you know.)

Can I run ads for my Fiverr account not gigs?

Can I run ads for my Fiverr account not gigs?

I leave this as an exercise for the reader to research for themselves. If you want to be successful on this platform, then you need to put in the work, which means taking the time to look for the information you need.

You are right. Confident is very important in this sector. First, Offer Lower competitor based service then sell it with confident.

Archived