Getting Funds put back into paypal as the buyer! [ARCHIVED]

I had to cancel the gig I ordered due to her never delivering my items and Fiverr put the returned funds into a shopping balance. I don’t want to shop for anything I need my money back and I cannot seem to return the funds to my paypal account, and I can’t find a customer service number or anyone to help, so I’m hoping someone can tell me how to get my money back!

Refunds are returned to your Fiverr balance to be used as Fiverr credit. This is what we all agreed to when we signed up and read the Terms of Service. It may not be a rule that we like but we all agreed to it.

From Fiverr ToS: Fiverr will not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order refunds are returned to the buyer’s balance and are available for future purchases on Fiverr..

I ordered a gig and the seller got paid without delivering. I can’t find a way to contact fiverr to get a refund of that balance. The seller apparently doesn’t speak English well enough to understand that I ordered high res files for the logo he did. Any suggestions how I get in touch with fiverr? They already posted the order as delivered. I don’t mind that I will get a fiverr credit, just want the ability to find a seller who will deliver what I order.

Thank you, kjblynx!

Reply to @mulryan: even if I partially agree with you about the loss of good will, I must tell you that not reading ToS is a big mistake, everytime, on every site! It’s like signing a contract without reading it: you can only have problems and law is not by your side!

I know that many people don’t waste time reading the ToS, but later you can find most of them here complaining or asking things clearly written there, right where everyone is supposed to find them!

ToS exists for a reason: to be read from users/customers!!