Getting impression, but no order yet

vector_arts1

Hi all,
I’m new here I created my gig two weeks ago, the gig gets many impressions but no clicks, not to mention.
Please help and check my gig if there is something I’m not doing correctly https://www.fiverr.com/vector_arts1/design-book-cover-design-book-cover-design-book-cover-design

Your observations and suggestions will be highly appreciated
Thanks

Two things,

1. Please move your post to “My Fiverr Gigs” to get suggestions on how to improve your gig. If you do not move it a mod will remove it.

2. There are 11,631 other gigs for book covers. Your gig images not one that would make me click on your gig. So, I suggest you make a better gig image and make sure it is your personal work.

Check your gig is active or deactive, if gig is deactivated - contact support and if gig is active just active much time at fiverr seller account and active fiverr forum for know new something.

active much time at fiverr seller account

How it’s work? Please don’t misguide people. It’s not necessary to active always to get the orders. Please check the links Top 5 Fiverr Myths - Debunked!

Two things,

1. Please move your post to “My Fiverr Gigs” to get suggestions on how to improve your gig. If you do not move it a mod will remove it.

2. There are 11,631 other gigs for book covers. Your gig images not one that would make me click on your gig. So, I suggest you make a better gig image and make sure it is your personal work.

Thank you… 😀

Archived