Getting impression but no order

pranto_khandake

It takes time, effort and a lot of patience until you start to get orders and establish yourself as a reputable freelancer. Take the time to read the Forum, the Terms of Service and improve your skills.

One piece of advice I can suggest is to change this line on your description: “well, I care for people and my clients are people too!”

Good luck!

It takes time, effort and a lot of patience until you start to get orders and establish yourself as a reputable freelancer. Take the time to read the Forum, the Terms of Service and improve your skills.

One piece of advice I can suggest is to change this line on your description: “well, I care for people and my clients are people too!”

Good luck!

Thank you so much sir

Welcome in the fiver world. Plz complete at least 7 gig with best gig SEO. And also active in fiver forum and also share or promote your gig in social media like Twitter, linkdin, Pinterest, Instagram and other article and blog platform. Hope doing this all , it increase your gig impression, clicks and also get your first order. And Try to active 24hrs in fiver.

Thank you.

Welcome in the fiver world. Plz complete at least 7 gig with best gig SEO. And also active in fiver forum and also share or promote your gig in social media like Twitter, linkdin, Pinterest, Instagram and other article and blog platform. Hope doing this all , it increase your gig impression, clicks and also get your first order. And Try to active 24hrs in fiver.

Thank you.

Thank you, sir for your wise advice

Hi @pranto_khandake 🙂

If you’re getting lots of impressions, this usually means that your Gigs are well optimized for buyers to see it when searching for what they want.
However, if your clicks and orders are low in comparison to your impressions, this would usually highlight that potential buyers are not interacting with your Gig when they see it in the search results.
This can be due to you offering services in a super saturated market, with lots of already established sellers offering the same service; and / or your Gig not catching the attention of buyers.

I would recommend taking a look at the top sellers in your niche, and having a look at what they’re doing right, then taking this and implementing this in your own Gigs. But, don’t simply just offer the exact same things as everyone else, what makes your Gig the one potential customers should buy from? Make your Gig stand out and take advantage of all the features you can use. Such as a Gig introduction video, eye catching pictures, a professional and detailed Gig description, and making use of the FAQ section. Put yourself in a potential customers shoes and imagine what information you would like to know before you place an order.

Hope this helps!

Good luck! 🤞

Hi @pranto_khandake 🙂

If you’re getting lots of impressions, this usually means that your Gigs are well optimized for buyers to see it when searching for what they want.

However, if your clicks and orders are low in comparison to your impressions, this would usually highlight that potential buyers are not interacting with your Gig when they see it in the search results.

This can be due to you offering services in a super saturated market, with lots of already established sellers offering the same service; and / or your Gig not catching the attention of buyers.

I would recommend taking a look at the top sellers in your niche, and having a look at what they’re doing right, then taking this and implementing this in your own Gigs. But, don’t simply just offer the exact same things as everyone else, what makes your Gig the one potential customers should buy from? Make your Gig stand out and take advantage of all the features you can use. Such as a Gig introduction video, eye catching pictures, a professional and detailed Gig description, and making use of the FAQ section. Put yourself in a potential customers shoes and imagine what information you would like to know before you place an order.

Hope this helps!

Good luck! 🤞

Good luck!

Hey! I’m a new seller.

I have 161 impressions total combining my 4 gigs in last 4 days. But im not getting orders

Good luck!

Wow!

So helpful Mis…

Good luck!

Change your thumbnail ans price

Archived