Getting impressions but not getting clicks and orders

aqib1988

I experienced the same thing some time ago. What I discovered was that my gig image wasn’t attractive enough to catch buyer’s interest. So I changed the image. Another thing that may be the reason you are not getting click is price. Check your price against what your competitors are offering and adjust accordingly. Hope this helps.

I experienced the same thing some time ago. What I discovered was that my gig image wasn’t attractive enough to catch buyer’s interest. So I changed the image. Another thing that may be the reason you are not getting click is price. Check your price against what your competitors are offering and adjust accordingly. Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot for helping me. I am going to work on those issue.

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

Check out the Tips For Sellers category: You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Maybe these ones specifically will help:

Guys, I’ve said this before, and I’ll say it again… Impressions are NOT a good way to determine the success of your gig. We all know by now that there is a Fiverr bug that has erased the impressions listed for your gigs (yes, Fiverr knows about it, and is working on it). Please be patient, and please stop complaining about it. Stop responding as if the sky is falling, or the world has come to an end. Impressions say very little about the success of your gig. In fact, when it comes to success, …

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived