Getting less orders from 2-3 month

rupindersingh

I don’t know what happening with Fiverr now.
As from 2-3 months i"m getting few orders and only from old buyers.
I have more than 550 positive reviews with 5 stars.

Before it was so good and i got 3-4 messages daily and 1-2 orders. Even if it’s $5 or $50.

But now rarely any enquiry and any new order.
It getting worst as Fiverr Updating feature.

Any one have any suggestion? Who getting same problem?

Kind Regards,

Why are you blaming Fiverr for your lack of marketing and promotion? Fiverr is not required to provide you with sales. Nor is it their fault that your gig has shifted in visibility.

If you want more sales, take responsibility for your own success, and go out and find them. If you want sales, you need to reach out to the people who need what you have to offer.

A good 📚 series to read.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which "must" have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as...

Reading time: 8 mins ? Likes: 127 ❤

Read more… 👓

https://forum.fiverr.com/search?q=upyour

Capture

see this screenshot 😂

see the screenshot 😂

I am seeing your screenshot. And it shows me a short-term spike in your sales, and then a return to what appears to be your usual sales level – which is, apparently on the rise.

I don’t see anything out of the ordinary based on the screenshot you have shared.

see the screenshot 😂

I am seeing your screenshot. And it shows me a short-term spike in your sales, and then a return to what appears to be your usual sales level – which is, apparently on the rise.

I don’t see anything out of the ordinary based on the screenshot you have shared.

Yes its rising now I got 8 orders today.last week I got 4 orders only

We all have the same problem, Nothing NEW. 🙂
Promoting your gig on social media is promoting fiverr on social media and there’s no guarantee that social media (outsiders) or leads would actually buy “your” gig. They will look at other gigs too and make a decision. So, it’s like you are promoting “other’s” gig and other’s are promoting “yours”. VICE-VERSA

Why are you blaming Fiverr for your lack of marketing and promotion? Fiverr is not required to provide you with sales. Nor is it their fault that your gig has shifted in visibility.

If you want more sales, take responsibility for your own success, and go out and find them. If you want sales, you need to reach out to the people who need what you have to offer.

I’m not blaming. I’m just asking others if they have same problem.

I never did any promotions on social sites except badge on my blog.

But i was still getting orders.

I also keep updating my gigs.

We all have the same problem, Nothing NEW. 🙂

Promoting your gig on social media is promoting fiverr on social media and there’s no guarantee that social media (outsiders) or leads would actually buy “your” gig. They will look at other gigs too and make a decision. So, it’s like you are promoting “other’s” gig and other’s are promoting “yours”. VICE-VERSA

Exactly.

And specially in some countries, No one is agree to take service from social sites.

Also promoting is different thing.

Before i always got messages for services but now rarely any message.

I have always believe Fiverr has alot of traffic. Promoting is good but the real “problem” is How do you promote your service to people that don’t even know anything about fiverr let alone knowing how to use the platform.

Yes and promoting you gigs means promoting Fiverr only. User will look another seller and services.

It’s not sure that they will buy our services.

I have always believe Fiverr has alot of traffic. Promoting is good but the real “problem” is How do you promote your service to people that don’t even know anything about fiverr let alone knowing how to use the platform.

Exactly! I have one page website on tumblr that connected to Fiverr, doesn’t seems that it help my sales.

Archived