Getting Low stars

can they change the low rating to high anytime? ( I mean after i do some extra works)

can they change the low rating to high anytime? ( I mean after i do some extra works)

If you offer extra work for a review change, it’s review manipulation, and you could get an account warning for that.

Hi,if u getting low rating from the buyers.then provide them some extra free work.

Hi,if u getting low rating from the buyers.then provide them some extra free work.

Afjanahaque, please be careful with advice like this, there are several forum posts by people who got account warnings from Fiverr for doing that. I wouldn’t risk that.

but i did my best and told that customer that i will do the job until his satisfaction… and also he told me that i did a good job… then he rated me low 😦

but i did my best and told that customer that i will do the job until his satisfaction… and also he told me that i did a good job… then he rated me low 😦

Always deliver the result more than expected.

Your gigs description must show your true skill and portfolio so buyer will understand and have idea how the result should be.

Unlimited revision won’t help you if the buyer already give up on your service - they think won’t get decent result from you and wasting time by asking revisions.

Just my two cents 🙂

Afjanahaque, please be careful with advice like this, there are several forum posts by people who got account warnings from Fiverr for doing that. I wouldn’t risk that.

owk… thank you for your suggestion 😀

Always deliver the result more than expected.

Your gigs description must show your true skill and portfolio so buyer will understand and have idea how the result should be.

Unlimited revision won’t help you if the buyer already give up on your service - they think won’t get decent result from you and wasting time by asking revisions.

Just my two cents 🙂

okay… i will re-check my GIGs and also… before taking any order i will tell them to go through my GIGs once again…

and 1 more thing… the person who rated me low is also a very poor rated customer … so should i avoid below 3.5 rating customers?

Getting a 5 star review requires good work, done fast, and with added value. I always ask for a review in my deliveries but never ask for a 5 star. I do explain briefly how important good ratings are to the buyer and how it helps me build my business and rank higher in the search among the hundreds of other sellers in my category. I have gotten mostly 5-star reviews. Not always, but mostly.

It’s important to over deliver by exceeding their expectations. Do it faster than they ordered it. Give them an alternate version of their order. Include some extras for free. Think of ways to set you apart and ADD VALUE!

Getting a 5 star review requires good work, done fast, and with added value. I always ask for a review in my deliveries but never ask for a 5 star. I do explain briefly how important good ratings are to the buyer and how it helps me build my business and rank higher in the search among the hundreds of other sellers in my category. I have gotten mostly 5-star reviews. Not always, but mostly.

It’s important to over deliver by exceeding their expectations. Do it faster than they ordered it. Give them an alternate version of their order. Include some extras for free. Think of ways to set you apart and ADD VALUE!

thank you @scottwaltonvo … i will keep that in my mind

The same has happened with me too. I had all 5 stars and just one customer, I don’t know why gave 4 stars, lowering my rating to 4.9

It can happen we think we did work perfectly but the stars are combination of Recommending you to other, Communication etc.

Recently I had an order it was not a big task took me 5 mins to do and there was no chance that revision can be taken because the task was to recover access to the site and still I got 4 stars. Even the buyer is working with me from months but still I got 4 stars.

However you can ask you buyer politely the reason so you can improve on the things they tell you. It will surely help you understand where you lack if you don’t get 5 stars from most users.

Archived