Getting message but no order :(

rincarinn

Andy has some good advice for you. It is long, however, if you take the time to read it all it will help you. 😉

Are you about to create a post about having no orders? Are bills piling up? Can you not afford to feed your children because of the downfall of your Fiverr career? If so, self pity will get you nowhere. What you need to do instead is take action. Last month was my worst month on Fiverr ever. This includes my initial time as a new seller back in 2014. I’m also going to just say it. When you start working on Fiverr and are successful, you often find that Fiverr starts to make up the bulk of your …

Opss I thought buyer is just messaging you but not agreeing to place order. I realize now you are sending messages. Are you doing it through the Buyer Request section? Or searching and sending messages to another seller?

no, they are sending me message first but no respon once im reply :’)

Something that can help you get more order and increase your conversion rate is to reply your messages in a professional manner - state how you intend to achieve the objective of the project. This give the buyer assurance that the job is being handled by someone that knows what he is doing.

Also, as much as possible avoid using generic replies that makes it sound like the message is being replied to by an automated machine.

I hope this helps.

Something that can help you get more order and increase your conversion rate is to reply your messages in a professional manner - state how you intend to achieve the objective of the project. This give the buyer assurance that the job is being handled by someone that knows what he is doing.

Also, as much as possible avoid using generic replies that makes it sound like the message is being replied to by an automated machine.

I hope this helps.

ok thank you 🙂

I hope this helps.

HI all, i want to update about this matter… after along wait like 3weeks there is no order 😦 having a few message but there is no order… and finally today i got an order, it’s not big but im happy… im trying Buyer Request like 52 offers and finally this time i got it 🙂 been reading andy story and im trying to not give up… what can i say now is trying your best is the answer, and i want to thanks to you all w

ho is reply this matter, have a nice day 🙂

• 1 year later...

Andy has some good advice for you. It is long, however, if you take the time to read it all it will help you. 😉

Are you about to create a post about having no orders? Are bills piling up? Can you not afford to feed your children because of the downfall of your Fiverr career? If so, self pity will get you nowhere. What you need to do instead is take action. Last month was my worst month on Fiverr ever. This includes my initial time as a new seller back in 2014. I’m also going to just say it. When you start working on Fiverr and are successful, you often find that Fiverr starts to make up the bulk of your …

i am a new seller. i must follow your advice. can you say, how i can manage my first client on fiverr ?

Archived