There are numerous ways of getting more buyers on fiverr here are a few basic tips:
- Always over deliver so that buyers keep coming back.
- Customer service is key. Offer excellent customer experience through simple acts such as polite language and always saying thanks and also include a warm welcome message after a buyer orders your gig.
- Write enough information on your gig description.
- Include a short and catchy gig header.
- ALWAYS deliver on time. Nobody appreciates lateness.
- Lower mutual cancellations and if you have to cancel, do it politely or alternatively offer a better or different deal or for free just to keep your client happy.
- Never let a buyer cancel an order. They might leave a negative review that will lower your overall rating.
- Always respond in time. When a buyer views your responsiveness tab and sees say 10 hours, they may not order your gig.
- Comment and share in different forums to get new buyers everyday.
- Share your gig on your social media accounts and on other social mediums.
The last tip is probably as important as the rest and is easier to execute.
You can now share your gig using a hash-tag called #fiverrsponsor and you can follow the account here as well