Getting more Modifications Request then specified?

jaimakhija

I tried finding relatable post but couldn’t.
So it happened twice now, that i have recieved more no. Of modifications than i offer.
How is it possible?
For instance, i offered 3 Revisions in one of my gig/Custom offer, but recieved 4 Revisions/Modifications request, this happened twice till now.
Is it a bug or something i am not aware of?

Just can press request revision as many times as they want but after third revision it’s always up to you to point out that “only 3 revisions was included and you will shortly send them a custom offer for the x amount for an extra revision” and send a custom offer right away
That’s it, you can always push back and explain how fiverr works

Just can press request revision as many times as they want but after third revision it’s always up to you to point out that “only 3 revisions was included and you will shortly send them a custom offer for the x amount for an extra revision” and send a custom offer right away

That’s it, you can always push back and explain how fiverr works

Ohh, i seriously had no idea about that. 😄

Thank you so much, i appreciate your quick response on it.

One more thing.

What if they request a Extra Revision and not willing to pay any extra, and then i deliver the same file over and over again, will that be a mistake?

Will that affect me in case if they go to support?

I mean i know they won’t in that situation, still.

Ohh, i seriously had no idea about that. 😄

Thank you so much, i appreciate your quick response on it.

One more thing.

What if they request a Extra Revision and not willing to pay any extra, and then i deliver the same file over and over again, will that be a mistake?

Will that affect me in case if they go to support?

I mean i know they won’t in that situation, still.

delivering the same thing over again could cause trouble, he might report you , I wouldn’t try…

there’s not much that you can do about it honestly , refusing might get you a bad review and so on

Better be clear, after given revision directly approach your client that if they further want revision they have to pay extra, if they didn’t pay and just ask for revision you may contact with support but rarely client do such thing in my case

@akmgfx @cre8iveartwork
Thank you so much for your responses.
I will for sure keep in mind all your suggestions 🙂
However systems probably should not give buyers that option for Requesting a Modification once they reach their Free limit.
As it only exploits seller in wrong way, one way or the other, they will have to provide them with what they’ve(Buyer) been asking for FREE.

@akmgfx @cre8iveartwork

Thank you so much for your responses.

I will for sure keep in mind all your suggestions 🙂

However systems probably should not give buyers that option for Requesting a Modification once they reach their Free limit.

As it only exploits seller in wrong way, one way or the other, they will have to provide them with what they’ve(Buyer) been asking for FREE.

I think that this was the case some time ago… If there were 3 revisions available then a buyer could only request 3 revisions , I might be wrong but others said the same thing a few months ago. Apparently this is not working anymore in case it worked in the past… I am not entirely sure.

Archived