Getting more offers directly to inbox

michael78781

Happy Friday everyone!

I am suddenly getting offers from sellers on Fiverr directly to my inbox. Over the years I’ve only received a handful and all of a sudden in the last week I’ve received quite a few. Have any of you experienced this before? Or are you suddenly experiencing it now? Thanks!

Well there is a tweak in “fiverr’s buyers request” section where you can directly message a buyer with the seller offer.
Very few people know about this feature, including me!
But you should never ever purchase services from them. Because a professional and a genuine seller knows that their services are good… so buyer will definitely respond them back!
REPORT THEM! Not joking!

Well there is a tweak in “fiverr’s buyers request” section where you can directly message a buyer with the seller offer.

But you should never ever purchase services from them. Because a professional and a genuine seller knows that their services are good… so buyer will definitely respond them back!

REPORT THEM! Not joking!

If they have done work for you before that might be why. You can message previous buyers with offers. We can see that in the message section but as far as I have seen, there should not be a way for people you have not talked to before to do this.

Guest offlinehelpers

If they have done work for you before that might be why. You can message previous buyers with offers. We can see that in the message section but as far as I have seen, there should not be a way for people you have not talked to before to do this.

No seller should be emailing (edited - my sincere apologies) messaging anybody with offers, whether they’ve dealt with them before or not. It’s spam.

But sorry to say, there is a Way! 🙁

Guest offlinehelpers

Emailing??? What?? He is talking about Messages he is receiving in his Fiverr’s Messages section

That’s what I was referring to.

Guest offlinehelpers

I have not worked with them before and I have not messaged them before so I am confused how they were able to message me! 😕

If you go to your profile page, there’s a contact button - every seller can be contacted by just clicking the button.

REPORT THEM! Not joking!

Tell me more about this feature, please.

. . . Because if a seller I have never worked with before can contact me in Buyer’s Request, I’ll quit using it. That would be a nightmare! 😡 That is a really bad change!

Guest offlinehelpers

Tell me more about this feature, please.

. . . Because if a seller I have never worked with before can contact me in Buyer’s Request, I’ll quit using it. That would be a nightmare! 😡 That is a really bad change!

I can explain it, but possibly better not in public. Let me know if you want the info privately please.

Archived