Fiverr Community Forum

Getting more order tip

Hi every one.
I haven’t got any order since 2 weeks ago.
My impression is 1.3k average.
These days, there is not any task in the world?:slight_smile:
Thanks for any tip.

5 Likes

you can be helpful See these tips
(01) Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long] (02) Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales) (03) https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers
The forum has a lot of posts that offer tips for sellers.
Read the hints of the forums all the time you’re relaxing .
you fiverr can move forward in the market.
You can find many other things that might be helpful to succeed in the marketplace.
Take time to read comments
With your intelligence, skill, commitment, enthusiasm and courage, everything will be successful.

3 Likes

This is the fifth time I’ve seen this question in a new Fiverr thread in under 24 hours.

What does “there is not any task in the world” mean? If you’d like to get more business, I suggest you communicate better.

3 Likes

Thanks for your offer.
Pls, update me how can I describe it?

I asked you because I don’t know what you meant. I literally have no idea. That’s how poor your wording was.

Buyers don’t want to work with sellers they can’t understand. It’s really important to improve your English.

1 Like

Where are you from?
How can you say when there is not anything in your room?

I’m from Canada. That is totally irrelevant. No one from anywhere will know know what you are talking about.

“There is not anything in your room.” What do you mean “my room”? Again, I have no idea what you’re talking about because your English is incredibly poor.

All understand me, but only you don’t understand me, LOL.

That’s not a secret, there are thousands of tips spread in the forum, and this question has been asked thousands of times before. It’s also being asked every day. Here are some I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers. You may want to take some time to read them.

2 Likes

Haha, Sorry for being childish, I just want to know hot to say and to improve my English skill.
Are you fine?

I just told you that I can’t advise you on how to word that better because I don’t know what you were trying to say.

You responded by patronizing me, so no I’m not going to help you. Don’t bother explaining what you meant by “how can you say when there is not anything your room” because I’m not going to help someone improve their English after they patronize me when I try to help them.

No one here is your English teacher, anyway. Take initiative. Take a class. Study. It’s your business and your responsibility.

Take care.