Getting no jobs

prazolbista

It’s been almost 2 weeks I’ve opened my Fiverr account but I’m not getting any jobs till this date. I send offer everyday to people offering them a higher service than my competitors !
I’m so hopeless right now, I think I should quit it really soon

Mind your language !

Mind your language !

Actually @catwriter gave you one of the best tips to stay safe and prevent Fiverr from suspending your gigs and/or account, and the language was respectful and friendly as far as I see it 😉

I would also be more wary if I were you when talking to the person who you’ve copied 😐

Ask yourself this: if you had sales and success, would you like if someone else copied or stole your work? If the answer is no, that should be enough for you to take the required action right now. If the answer is yes, well, then I have no more words…

If your only skill is copying other people’s work, perhaps get an office job instead.
Photocopiers are expensive so I am sure there are some offices who would welcome you.

I must say, I really hate when people copy other’s gigs and then complain when they don’t get sales. The lack of any talent and the expectation of earning money in this way really irritates me. Go learn how to do something for yourself.

I very much appreciate others drawing my attention to this. While I am keen to see and help other freelancers succeed, plagiarizing my work wasn’t really part of how I saw that working! I have reported this user and am being told he is being reviewed by the Trust and Safety team.

I very much appreciate others drawing my attention to this. While I am keen to see and help other freelancers succeed, plagiarizing my work wasn’t really part of how I saw that working! I have reported this user and am being told he is being reviewed by the Trust and Safety team.

You can be certain that everyone is glad that you have reported him (well, maybe one person isn’t happy about it). Plagiarizing someone else’s work and offering a service they’re unable to deliver gives Fiverr and everyone working here bad rep, and doesn’t help anyone.

It has got to the stage where I now spend 20 mins every Sunday checking for copycats.

This is because one copycat had 55 sales before I noticed it and CS are querying which of us had it first! BTW, I have over 300 sales on that gig and my reviews start 6 months before his…

So far I have had 4 gigs copied, 2 of them were removed, 2 are still active because of the difficulty of proving it was mine.

It has got to the stage where I now spend 20 mins every Sunday checking for copycats.

This is because one copycat had 55 sales before I noticed it and CS are querying which of us had it first! BTW, I have over 300 sales on that gig and my reviews start 6 months before his…

So far I have had 4 gigs copied, 2 of them were removed, 2 are still active because of the difficulty of proving it was mine.

still active because of the difficulty of proving it was mine.

I expected Fiverr to have some internal data like gig creation timestamps to check who was first, last gig description change timestamps to compare, etc.

I guess I was wrong 😐

still active because of the difficulty of proving it was mine.

I expected Fiverr to have some internal data like gig creation timestamps to check who was first, last gig description change timestamps to compare, etc.

I guess I was wrong 😐

Perhaps someone at Fiverr does but CS don’t.

Archived