Hi everyone, I’m a Level 2 Seller and would like to share some points for beginners which they should always follow to get sales.
- Try to use videos as they are recommended by Fiverr.
- Use custom designed images using a tool like Canva.
- Always offer revisions & fill in your gig description with details.
- Respond fast and keep on updating the client with progress.
- Always be polite and in case you can’t meet the deadline, open a resolution by asking the buyer.
- Don’t commit to what you can’t do, be honest.
- If you can’t offer something unique, then offer it in a different way or stand out by exceptional customer service.
- Use accurate English, if you’re not a native speaker, then use an online proofreader.
Do all these and they’ll have a positive impact on your sales, especially you’ll get repeated customers by Points 4-6.