Getting orders from buyer requests but not from gig directly. Reason?

critic57

I am new to Fiverr and only in 2 days, I have successfully secured 4 orders. However, as my gig performance is shown, it has gained attention and people have clicked, but I don’t seem to get orders from the gig directly. What could be the reason?

Wow! 4 orders in two days, what a great start! Wait for those reviews to build up and make sure your gig description is unique and eye-catching. Just be patient and make sure you do your best to receive 5 star reviews on those first few orders!

Thank you so much, everyone. I do think now that I am lucky enough. I believe the key is in good communication. So far that I’ve applied to buyer requests, I have put my heart and soul in the offer. However, I think I might have to revamp the gig description and add my elements to it also. Thank you once again. I am highly obliged!

Thank you so much, everyone. I do think now that I am lucky enough. I believe the key is in good communication. So far that I’ve applied to buyer requests, I have put my heart and soul in the offer. However, I think I might have to revamp the gig description and add my elements to it also. Thank you once again. I am highly obliged!

That’s a great start, @critic57!

I was wondering the meaning of “Absorbing copies” and “Who retains the writing writes?” in your gig description and FAQ respectively.

Congratulations on your 4 orders bud! If you’d like to better your gig. I think you could benefit from a new gig image.

Something that catches the attention of the buyer’s in the marketplace and is relevant and descriptive of your services.

Congratulations on your 4 orders bud! If you’d like to better your gig. I think you could benefit from a new gig image.

Something that catches the attention of the buyer’s in the marketplace and is relevant and descriptive of your services.

Thank you so much. I’m thinking about hiring someone for creation of that kind of image. 🙂

Thank you so much. I’m thinking about hiring someone for creation of that kind of image. 🙂

Awesome man! Let me know if you need help with that, I’m a pro at graphic design and I love helping other Fiverr Sellers, so I can get those images done for you at a reasonable price and time. Quality would of course be assured <3

Awesome man! Let me know if you need help with that, I’m a pro at graphic design and I love helping other Fiverr Sellers, so I can get those images done for you at a reasonable price and time. Quality would of course be assured <3

Sure, I’ll definitely do 🙂

• 2 months later...

Archived