Fiverr Community Forum

Getting orders from buyer requests but not from gig directly. Reason?

I am new to Fiverr and only in 2 days, I have successfully secured 4 orders. However, as my gig performance is shown, it has gained attention and people have clicked, but I don’t seem to get orders from the gig directly. What could be the reason?

2 Likes

You need to build up your reputation by completing gigs and gettin good reviews. I did not get many orders through my gig page until I had about 25 reviews. Good Luck!:dizzy:

3 Likes

Sharing gigs on social media, including proper related keywords in your gigs can work for you…

3 Likes

Wow! 4 orders in two days, what a great start! Wait for those reviews to build up and make sure your gig description is unique and eye-catching. Just be patient and make sure you do your best to receive 5 star reviews on those first few orders!

8 Likes

Congratulations. You are well on your way. Lots of people come on the forum complaining that they can’t get orders from Buyer Requests. It is obviously working well for you so keep doing what works! Good luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much, everyone. I do think now that I am lucky enough. I believe the key is in good communication. So far that I’ve applied to buyer requests, I have put my heart and soul in the offer. However, I think I might have to revamp the gig description and add my elements to it also. Thank you once again. I am highly obliged!

1 Like

That’s a great start, @critic57!

I was wondering the meaning of “Absorbing copies” and “Who retains the writing writes?” in your gig description and FAQ respectively.

1 Like

4 orders in 2 days? Wow! Well done.

1 Like

OMG! I didn’t even notice I had spelt “rights” wrong! Thank you for notifying me!

Please view my gig again. Is it ok now?

You’ve included “Business copies (marketing related)” twice.

Congratulations on your 4 orders bud! If you’d like to better your gig. I think you could benefit from a new gig image.

Something that catches the attention of the buyer’s in the marketplace and is relevant and descriptive of your services.

Thank you so much. I’m thinking about hiring someone for creation of that kind of image. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a bundle. You’re a real observer.

If you want help you need to make your own post under the category Improve My Gig.

Awesome man! Let me know if you need help with that, I’m a pro at graphic design and I love helping other Fiverr Sellers, so I can get those images done for you at a reasonable price and time. Quality would of course be assured <3

Sure, I’ll definitely do :slight_smile:

1 Like

wow great ! lucky guy