Getting orders from same client

sam_0120

I am a new seller on Fiverr and today I have worked with a client as my first job. I was complete the job and he give me 2 more orders. I have completed all three orders and he has gave me reviews for those orders.
He was offered me the 4th job today. Is it ok with the term and condition in fiverr. Get reviews from same buyer on the same day.

Why wouldn’t it be ok?

Your buyer really liked your work and ordering from you fourth time. You should be proud

Thank you for the reply,

Yes its true I am really happy about this.

But I was think, if Fiverr notice those orders as fake orders or something and ban my account.

Then it is okey. I will accept the 4th order and more

😀

Thank you for the reply,

Yes its true I am really happy about this.

But I was think, if Fiverr notice those orders as fake orders or something and ban my account.

Then it is okey. I will accept the 4th order and more

😀

Why would Fiverr think if you’re getting repeat business you must be a scammer?

I think you need to work on your self esteem and understand your value.

No client would prefer to get a new freelancer every time they need to do that project again. If they like you it makes sense to stick with you.

Why would Fiverr think if you’re getting repeat business you must be a scammer?

I think you need to work on your self esteem and understand your value.

No client would prefer to get a new freelancer every time they need to do that project again. If they like you it makes sense to stick with you.

Yes, I understand this very clearly. I will try to do my best with this opportunity. Thank you for the reply.

Archived