Getting orders/Improve my GIG

ezesolutions

Hi Fiverr Community,

Just need some help. I am on Fiverr since last one and a half month. But I have not yet received any order despite my skills and on hands experience.It seems like either my gigs are not being shown while buyers are searching relevant services.
It is requested you to either rank my gigs higher in search results or guide me the way forward for improvement in my gigs if any. Kindly review my gigs.
Your response and help is highly anticipated.

Guest merciavideo

Hi Fiverr Community,

Just need some help. I am on Fiverr since last one and a half month. But I have not yet received any order despite my skills and on hands experience.It seems like either my gigs are not being shown while buyers are searching relevant services.

It is requested you to either rank my gigs higher in search results or guide me the way forward for improvement in my gigs if any. Kindly review my gigs.

It is requested you to either rank my gigs higher in search results

None of us can do that I’m afraid. 🙁

guide me the way forward for improvement in my gigs if any. Kindly review my gigs.

If you post in the ‘Improve My Gig’ category, perhaps other users might try to help you?

Hi Fiverr Community,

Hi Fiverr Community,

I have not yet received any order

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

Archived