Fiverr Forum

Getting paid

I’ve completed my first gig, but I have not already any paypal card. I do I get paid? It’s possible that if I have not any card, my account will register the money that I earn and after that I will take the profit when I will have the card?

You can read this.

You can order the Fiverr revenue card

Hi there.

You don’t have to have a Paypal account to make money on Fiverr, only to withdraw your funds. I didn’t connect my Paypal until I withdrew for the first time. So you can make a Paypal now (or later) and then connect it with Fiverr to withdraw your funds.

Keep in mind that it takes 24 hours to hook up your Paypal for the first time.

Hope that helps.
–MSFS

You don’t need a paypal card. Just a paypal account which can link to your existing debit/credit card or bank account. Best to set it up right away to eliminate any delays when it comes to withdrawing funds.

I think what theosbrother is asking is why it takes 3 days before he is “paid” if his client doesn’t mark the order as officially delivered, and why he then has to wait two weeks before the money is released to his account and he can access it.

In other platforms (I won’t mention them!) once the order is delivered, the money is immediately credited to your account. There is no waiting period, so newbies to Fiverr don’t expect it.